A problem for traders in Shiregreen

Sure they will get wot they deserve one day

Its been a few years and they are still at it. stop wishing, have some back bone and do something about it

You need proof and if he is stupid enough to get caught, i am sure the judge will be on his aide becuase they havnt paid for the work

What a stupid idea you suggested. As already suggested it would be criminal damage. Grow up.

If he wants his money then he has to go for a civil remedy and seek redress in a legal way. That is unless he can manage to persuade and the police believe there was some criminal intent involved such as fraud .

Sure they will get wot they deserve one day

With sounds of it they will because all these people who have been conned will probley get together one day

I have got back bone I am just not stupid end of the day u win some and u lose some and like its been said they been doing it years.

When are you free? my house need painting

---------- Post added 12-10-2014 at 21:36 ----------

With sounds of it they will because all these people who have been conned will probley get together one day

Not going to happen. Any problem most people dont unit and hide behind close curtains

as the mentioned amounts are over £600, you can go to the high court and get a sheriff to collect. you pay a small fee and the sheriff adds their quite high fees to the amount to be collected. they are different from the usual baillifs as they have more powers and have a very high success rate as seen on TV. the debtors dont know anything is up til the sheriffs turn up. try it before the other victims get their share.

When are you free? my house need painting

---------- Post added 12-10-2014 at 21:36 ----------

Not going to happen. Any problem most people dont unit and hide behind close curtains

Glad you find people who work getting ripped off funny. How would you like it if it happened to you

Glad you find people who work getting ripped off funny. How would you like it if it happened to you

Its not funny, it is fact. Nothing will happen to those people.

I doubt it can happen to me as i am unemployed

No its not funny and special when I have to provide for 2little kids.and takeing the mic don't help.

No its not funny and special when I have to provide for 2little kids.and takeing the mic don't help.

Agreed. .try to ignore comments like his and listen to the positive ones

---------- Post added 12-10-2014 at 21:51 ----------

as the mentioned amounts are over £600, you can go to the high court and get a sheriff to collect. you pay a small fee and the sheriff adds their quite high fees to the amount to be collected. they are different from the usual baillifs as they have more powers and have a very high success rate as seen on TV. the debtors dont know anything is up til the sheriffs turn up. try it before the other victims get their share.

Do we have sheriffs in England ,I thought they were only in Scotland?

Have pm'd that link about the mugging in firth park that happened last year. Got his pic name and police are definitely aware of them.

Have pm'd that link about the mugging in firth park that happened last year. Got his pic name and police are definitely aware of them.

What good did that do? they are still around , Robbing people and ripping all tradesman off.

Funny thing is they have no money and still think they needed their house painting?