Daughters 6th birthday party ideas

My daughter is going to be 6 in a few months just wondering if any one as any ideas for a entertainer we have hired a room and a bouncy castle for the kids needing more ideas please only have 2 months left to try and hire things as they are getting fully booked :help::help:

Hi can do you a small kids disco all the kiddies favs big fish gangham stlye etc.....with bubbles and lights cheap rates... 07715 846667

Edited by rolo1402
forgot contact number

Try TA DAH Paty company. She does princess party (including frozen!) fairy party, cheerleading and dance party.

She is really professional and she has had lots of good feed back on her Facebook page.

I would highly recommend her.

Hi, i own a Princess party company, we are local, have lots of customer feedback and pictures for you to look at and would love to make your little girls birthday party special! We have a whole host of princess performers, who sing dance and always stay in character. We have a few different packages but our most popular is our £130, this is for 2 hours of entertainment including : stories, sing along, a craft, party games with prizes and pass the parcel included, photo opportunities, Princess/prince lessons, with certificates for all children, and party bags for all children! Facepainting can also be added for an extra £25. We hope you consider us! Have a wonderful new year!

https://www.facebook.com/Disneyesque

http://www.disneyesque.co.uk