Brother of accused Rotherham Groomer speaks out on C4 news.

Like what you're saying, but got to disagree with you there. This guy's not clever enough to be a psychopath and has the charm of a used teabag.

Not all psychopaths are intelligent, although it tends to appear so as they are the ones who have the notoriety ... the ones who make the news. From what I understand, psychopaths exist on all levels of intellect. There're many levels of psychopathy too ... some leaning more to sociopathy. Some argue there's no difference, whereby some psychologists prefer to use the word 'sociopath' over 'psychopath' due to the very negative 'psycho' connotations of the latter.

I agree though, Sageer is no Ian Brady.

Maybe all pubescent girls and grown women should dress head to toe in black robes, so they don't get raped by guys like this.

/sarcasm

hahahahaha well put

About 10 years ago I climbed into the front passenger seat of a taxi, and as we drove through town the driver began to rant about the girls, his potential customers, as "dressed like pieces of meat".

Maybe it was because I was in a suit, sober, and looked a bit like him, that he felt comfortable telling me what he thought, but I told him to stop the taxi and said I'd prefer to catch a bus.

God knows what the taxi driver had taught his kids.

That taxi driver probably picks up fares who are young girls and takes them "home".

That is normal. Two of my kids are at secondary school and they have witnessed countless incidents where a disagreement with an Asian results in the 'offender' being met by a large group of brothers, cousins and friends outside the school gates.

When kids go off the rails (for whatever reason) they are difficult to control whether it is the parents, foster parents of care home workers who are responsible. Smacking would be seriously frowned upon (no professional would dare) and anything above 'reasonable chastisement' would be illegal. It would also be illegal to lock them in their room to prevent them going out.

This is a particular problem for care homes who will find themselves reporting to police and social service missing LAC's (looked after child) on a near daily basis. If the police find them then they will take them back but they will often just disappear again because they are not prisoners. It is very difficult to protect children when they are their own worse enemy and you can imagine the frustration this causes services, particularly the police, when the children repeatedly put themselves in danger night after night and utilise precious resource... part of the reason some police have a less than caring attitude.

The girls may be their own worst enemy but it does not excuse the disgusting attitude of the abusers. Another PR disaster for the Muslim community... what values are they installing in their young men?

My bold=

Why is it a PR disaster for the muslim comunity?

This uneducated clown who gave the interview does not represent the muslim community just the same way you don't represent people who are the same ethnicity as yourself. :)

This guy displays many, or if not all the traits of a psychopath. In this (simplified) check list here, I'd say that he ticks all the boxes in just a short interview (when a psychopath would be trying to exhibit 'normal' behaviour).

I haven't got a problem with the interview being aired, I just think it should've been pointed out that the guy's delusional and that in an ideal world, he'd be sectioned for his own good, as well as the well being of others ... he'd be very manipulative (and therefore dangerous) to impressionable minds.

Oo, interesting. I was judging on the apparent lack of guile (see the manipulation check). This guy's not going to be winning any Nobel prizes any time soon.

[/b]

This uneducated clown who gave the interview does not represent the muslim community just the same way you don't represent people who are the same ethnicity as yourself. :)

If you watched the whole piece by C4 then you will know that experts now believe that what happened in Rotherham, Rochdale etc are not exceptions but the rule. There is clearly a problem with the religious and cultural instruction delivered by the Muslim community if it consistently produces a disproportionate amount of young men with the sort of attitude displayed by the idiot interviewed in the programme last night.

Of course, not all Muslim have that attitude or take part in abuse but that doesn't change the fact that there is a particular (not exclusive) problem within the Muslim community. Couple that with the serious problem of religious extremism and more young Muslim men going to fight Jihad than join the British armed services, I think it is fair to say that the Muslim community has another PR disaster on its hands.

[/b]

My bold=

It could well be that he is a muslim and generally people who are in that frame of mind will attribute his thinking with all of his ethnicity, particularly in the way that how they treat their women comes across. It is percieved, rightly or wrongly, that muslims view women as property or second class citizens to be treated as they like. Add to that the perception generated by this loon that all men of his ethnicity are sex starved idiots who will rape any woman who shows even a bit of flesh and you get a somewhat jaundiced view

I watched it and he didn't come across as badly as I expected having read this forum first.

He's obviously not the sharpest pencil in the pack, but he does have a point about young lasses going out late in very short dresses.....Who is responsible for these girls?

What wasn't asked/explained is why the incidents involve such a high percentage of males of Pakistani descent.

If these young lasses are making themselves a target by dressing and acting the way they are, which is what he was suggesting, surely they're making themselves a target for everybody, but according to the Jay report it's young Pakistani males who are targeting them....Why?

Regards

Doom

You are a complete and utter....

My family is mainly men (and an awful lot of them), I have a wide circle of male friends and colleagues and they are a range of nationalities and races. I am almost 100% certain that of they encountered an underage drunk or drugged girl in any state of undress they would be concerned for their safety rather than trying to have sex with them. You should be ashamed of yourself, blaming the victims because of the way they dressed. Did you rock up on the Ark?

---------- Post added 09-10-2014 at 14:13 ----------

When I was 12 years old I used to have to be back home and in the house by 8pm.

Feel free to disagree, but I don't think it's right that 12 year old girls should be out until the early hours of the morning in clubs, drinking alcohol and dressed provocatively.

The most important part of my post you didn't highlight '.....Who is responsible for these girls?'

If I was responsible for a 12 year old girl, I certainly wouldn't want her going out half dressed until the early hours.

If you're suggesting the lad in the interview was lying through his teeth and these girls aren't out until the early hours dressed like that, then that's a different matter. I actually have no idea whether they are or they aren't, because I don't frequent such places, but my point is that if girls are going out as he suggests, then why are the people responsible for these girls letting it happen?

From everything I've heard and read in the last couple of months with regards to Rotherham, nothing surprises me anymore.

Regards

Doom

What do you suggest the people responsible for these girls do? You can't lock a teenage girl in her room all the time. These girls have been groomed or intimidated into cooperating. The only thing these parents could do is either call the police (who would ignore the crimes) or track the girls down and confront the abusers (in which case they could expect to be arrested themselves). Have you read the Jay report? You might want to enlighten yourself from your ignorance before commenting.

Incidentally it doesn't matter if they were half dressed, off their faces in a back alley at 4am. They didn't deserve to be raped and the blame for their rape belongs solely with the rapists.

Doom, what would you do if you found a half dressed drunk child in an alley in the middle of the night? It sounds like you would find it acceptable to have sex with her in the knowledge it was 'someone else's fault'. Personally I would stay with her and make sure she was safe until I could get either her parents, an ambulance or the police to collect her.

Your attitude is absolutely evil.

You are a complete and utter....

My family is mainly men (and an awful lot of them), I have a wide circle of male friends and colleagues and they are a range of nationalities and races. I am almost 100% certain that of they encountered an underage drunk or drugged girl in any state of undress they would be concerned for their safety rather than trying to have sex with them. You should be ashamed of yourself, blaming the victims because of the way they dressed. Did you rock up on the Ark?

Where have I blamed the girls? :rolleyes:

I would however question anybody who lets a 12 year old girl go out in skimpy clothing at a ridiculous hour.

These girls needed protecting and quite clearly that wasn't happening.

As I've already explained, I believe there are two sides to this:

1. Those who didn't protect the girls properly and

2. Those who took advantage of the girls.

Would you agree both are in the wrong?

Regards

Doom

---------- Post added 09-10-2014 at 14:36 ----------

Your attitude is absolutely evil.

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

There were clearly a lot of people who knew what was going on, yet these girls were allowed to go out on a regular basis with nothing being done about it.....Evil has been allowed to triumph.

Regards

Doom

Edited by Doom

I agree with both sides here, but these girls should not be out at stupid o clock for these disgusting preys to set on them! there parents/carers need to keep an eye out on them and try to control them! I live near an area which I have to drive through to get home on weekends and you see girls out after 10/11pm trolling the streets as young as 12/13, yearning for attention!! these girls should be at home watching TV or in bed, they should not be out at that time!!

These dirty groomers or whatever you want to call them will get what they deserve!!

I agree with both sides here, but these girls should not be out at stupid o clock for these disgusting preys to set on them! there parents/carers need to keep an eye out on them and try to control them! I live near an area which I have to drive through to get home on weekends and you see girls out after 10/11pm trolling the streets as young as 12/13, yearning for attention!! these girls should be at home watching TV or in bed, they should not be out at that time!!

These dirty groomers or whatever you want to call them will get what they deserve!!

Just keep shifting some of the blame ... shift, shift.

If someone walks around naked on a nudist beach does that give the right to any passerby to have sex with them?

No, of course not, blaming the girls is ridiculous and we have no idea what pressure they were under to actually be where they were at the time.