Pizza around S5

I have ordered from many places but I just cannot seem to find one that has the quality I'm looking for.

I used to work in a real Italian restaurant and the place has spoiled me when it comes to Pizza.

Can anyone suggest a good place for top notch Pizza? I'm willing to pay the price and wait for as long as it takes to be delivered, I just want it to be nice.

Thanks.

Not being funny but why not make your own.

You could knock one out in the time it takes to order and be delivered, plus it would be 10 times tastier and a fraction of the price :thumbsup:

I have ordered from many places but I just cannot seem to find one that has the quality I'm looking for.

I used to work in a real Italian restaurant and the place has spoiled me when it comes to Pizza.

Can anyone suggest a good place for top notch Pizza? I'm willing to pay the price and wait for as long as it takes to be delivered, I just want it to be nice.

Thanks.

Chicago Town at Jack Fultons, collect only.:gag:

Chicago Town at Jack Fultons, collect only.:gag:

Its rubblish? you have no idea what a real pizza is, if you think jack fultons pizza is any good

Try the Wu Tang Clan / Watan Curry House in Page Hall S4. It's the red and green one, I think.

I had a couple of spicy tandoori chicken pizzas from there a few weeks ago and they were fabulous.

They might deliver, I don't know

Rice & Spice on bellhouse road! we also love the asda make your own pizzas if you dont mind sticking it in the oven.

edit: think they changed the name to halapinos, near pepe's

universal also make nice pizzas but a littler dearer

Edited by Ha3el

Italian express in walkley maybe yr best shot, but need to check if in range for delivery. Proper Italian pizza there though.

You mean there's no authentic Italian pizzeria in S5? It's not been the same since they got rid of that Harrod's outlet :hihi:

Its rubblish? you have no idea what a real pizza is, if you think jack fultons pizza is any good

Next time you order a Pizza ask them to deliver you a sense of humour aswell.:hihi:

Have you tried Pizza Brasco? They do wood fired pizza and make all the dough themselves, it's the closest to proper Italian pizza you'll get in Sheffield. I think you'll find them on twitter and they set up in various places around the city.

Nayabs! Easily the best place - just near the Asda on Chaucer Road.