Those who have made a claim after a car accident..

You missed read what I was saying, you said based on 'who you knew'. So based on who you know who has made claims, compared to the number of claims made in the uk, is a small percentage.

Agreed

And then there are all the adverts I see on TV...

Or hear on the radio...

Or see in the papers...

ALL paint the same picture :)

Just ambulance chasers I'm referring to, you know, the ones we're talking about in the OP

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 01:29 ----------

Not very honest is it

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 01:31 ----------

Are you crazy?

I'd NEVER date a solicitor :D

Im always honest, although at this moment in time you can add to that my iphone as im laid in bed! If you want to be exact!

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 01:34 ----------

Agreed

And then there are all the adverts I see on TV...

Or hear on the radio...

Or see in the papers...

ALL paint the same picture :)

Your painting is smudged somewhat, especially in more recent times as rules are tighter.

Im always honest, although at this moment in time you can add to that my iphone as im laid in bed! If you want to be exact!

I'm glad that you're always honest Chaz....and I would suggest that you and your husband get different names on Sheffield Forum, so that people know who they're talking to.

And I have no idea what your last post meant ;)

---------- Post added 13-10-2014 at 01:38 ----------

Your painting is smudged somewhat, especially in more recent times as rules are tighter

Again, in YOUR opinion cnd

My opinion remains quite different

And I'm happy to agree to disagree with you

You seem a nice lady

Get well soon :)

I'm glad that you're always honest Chaz....and I would suggest that you and your husband get different names on Sheffield Forum, so that people know who they're talking to.

And I have no idea what your last post meant ;)

Basically dont generalise that most people who make claims are faking it their injuries. Also dont generalise all solicitors are 'scum'. I think the latter especially, is very silly.

Off to sleep now! Night night :)

Basically dont generalise that most people who make claims are faking it their injuries. Also dont generalise all solicitors are 'scum'. I think the latter especially, is very silly.

But a lot of people DO fake injuries or at least exaggerate them in order to make a claim

And I will continue to hold this opinion on solicitors, as this is a free country and I am entitled to do so :D

"A priest and a lawyer died and went to heaven. They were met by Saint Peter at the gate, who told them he would be giving them some transportation to get around in. He gave the lawyer a big white limousine. The priest was given a bicycle. The priest said "wait a minute" you gave the lawyer a limousine and me a bicycle. Why is that? St. Peter replied, oh we get a lot of priests in Heaven, but this is the first time a lawyer has made it"

Off to sleep now! Night night :)

Sleep tight liddle lady :)

Edited by Solomon1

Just to ask. How would a property solicitor (conveyancing) be scum? Someone who gets the deeds together and checks all is correct in regards to your land etc and the legal paperwork is correct to help you buy your house. Apart from they charge. Will be interesting to read in the morning :)