Attercliffe And Darnall

For all those ex Attercliffe and Danall guys and gals from the 60s and 70s. theres a reunion at the Attercliffe Libs on the 1st of November, years are passing by and it might be your last chance to see your old school mates and old flames lol, so come on lets give it a go....from 7pm onwards..if anyone is thinking of coming or even just remembers me please email me [email protected]

stuart crump,

Edited by Stewpot1

Are you gary crumps brother???

i ent to woodbourn rd school with him and lived on chelmsford st,how is he?

He is fine, aint seen him for a while

Stuart:

I saw this too late, today is Dec 17 14. My name is Glenn Pickard, I lived in Attercliffe on Britnall ST and went to Huntsmans Gardens , Hartley Brook and Firth Park schools. I have probably met you the name sounds familiar

I agree time is rolling on and I usually visit UK every year and would love to go to an Attercliffe/Brightside reunion (I live in Miami, USA now)

Can you keep me posted if anything like this comes up again ? I used to spend a lot of time in the Liberal Club; was there two years ago and saw Dennis Green another bloke from Britnall St. We all went to Hartley Brook.

Is there such a thing as a list of all the Atterciffe/Brightside people's email address ?

best regards,

Glenn Pickard

Glenn,

Ill try and keep you posted, ill see if i can find a list of peoples emails but i dout if there will be one.

stuart

I remember you glen pickard did you have a sister call michell I lived on brinsworth street

Stuart:

I saw this too late, today is Dec 17 14. My name is Glenn Pickard, I lived in Attercliffe on Britnall ST and went to Huntsmans Gardens , Hartley Brook and Firth Park schools. I have probably met you the name sounds familiar

I agree time is rolling on and I usually visit UK every year and would love to go to an Attercliffe/Brightside reunion (I live in Miami, USA now)

Can you keep me posted if anything like this comes up again ? I used to spend a lot of time in the Liberal Club; was there two years ago and saw Dennis Green another bloke from Britnall St. We all went to Hartley Brook.

Is there such a thing as a list of all the Atterciffe/Brightside people's email address ?

best regards,

Glenn Pickard

Glen I have sent you a private message

---------- Post added 20-12-2014 at 19:37 ----------

Edited by longchat
broken link

yes that's us we lived at 28 Brinsworth St. Michele was my sister. She married a Spaniard and now lives in Majorca, has 2 children, speaks fluent Spanish.

yes I lived at 39 brinsworth st not sure but was your dad Canadian? A scotch family took your old house over, You are older than me but I went to same schools

yes that's us we lived at 28 Brinsworth St. Michele was my sister. She married a Spaniard and now lives in Majorca, has 2 children, speaks fluent Spanish.

Was your mate Paul Howe (Tank)?