Dog boarding kennels

i cant personally do that myself but i will find out if any of my contacts can and get back to you

Thank you very much

I have found someone who can take Sasha, so now just need someone to bring her back home.

Edited by suzan

Hi just wondering how much per day for 3 chihuahuas whilst we go on holiday?

The lady who walks our dogs offers a pet taxi service,she's acutting82 on here (there's a thread on here with her details). She also offers house/pet sitting if it's any use to anyone, she's really good.

Lisa

Any small dogs try jo at fernvilla she's fantastic with small baby's especially chihahuas she goes above and beyond to look after the little ones fernvilla licensed homeboarding for small dogs rotherham

Hi just wondering how much per day for 3 chihuahuas whilst we go on holiday?

Hiya Spotty Dog. If Jo at fern villas is full give us a call at Pampered Pets. We're just up the road from her, fully insured and licensed and often take dogs if Jo is full. We have 3 lovely chihuahuas coming for 2 weeks in May and own a very friendly oneselves so you can be assured they'll be in good hands :)

Our facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/pamperedpetsrotherham and our number is 07751438751. Have a look at our page and read our customer reviews and let me know if you'd like to come for a look around. We offer a real home from home experience with plenty of cuddles and sofa access xx

Edited by PamperedPets

hi you should try dunstone lodge boarding kennels excellent!!!!