Elvis Hologram Concert.

Just a quick question, anyone seen an Elvis Hologram Concert. Reason for asking, is the concert an all hologram performance or mainly a background screen of concert with live players.

Thanks.

Just a quick question, anyone seen an Elvis Hologram Concert. Reason for asking, is the concert an all hologram performance or mainly a background screen of concert with live players.

Thanks.

Isn't science brilliant ... but not that good!

I know that subatomic particles can be accelerated in doughnut shaped chambers to near light speed, so I guess this may be how gullible people think it may be possible to recreate Elvis ... simply by getting confused over the use of the word 'doughnut' when they hear it being bandied about in scientific conversation.

I fail to see though, how anyone could, even in their wildest delusions, think that a collection of photons could in any way be assembled to create a three/four dimensional image of Elvis ... certainly not in the form of a hollowgram!

How on earth could it be hollow with twenty stone of doughnuts inside it, not to even mention cheeseburgers?

Unlike in Star Trek, food replicators haven't been invented yet, so it's totally illogical to think that anyone (including Mr.Spock) could conjure up an Elvis in thin air. Deary, deary me.

If its the one I went to its basically just a live band with Elvis on the screens - pretty much like a normal concert would be apart from The King isn't actually on stage singing live.

I enjoyed it.

* Humour removed from post*

No I haven't and no I wouldn't. If anyone else likes the thought of attending a hologram concert I hope they enjoy it, sounds interesting at least, something different.

My sister went to see a show last year and enjoyed it more for the music than the image of Elvis on stage. She did comment that the image was very clear and interaction with the band well synced.

Thanks for the replies.

Was going to take the missus, she's an Elvis fan. I did expect all the concert to be an Hologram Image in the Center of the stage throughout the whole concert, but hey, obviously technology not quite there yet, but not far away!

But I can honestly say for a true Elvis fan, the Concert would be fantastic, but my missus is hard to please at best of times, and old-fashion-video-footage on a big screen wouldn't work for her, trust me, she's a hard bugger to please.

So no complete Hologram performance, results in No Concert. But anyone going don't let my view spoil the magic of Elvis. You have a fantastic night.