Bonfire night and firework displays 2014

Anyone please tell me what's tonight. We still haven't found one and this thread is somewhat lacking. Must be more than this.

Hollin Bush? When's this?

Bagshaw Arms? tonight

Why do no pubs have a website?

Thanks

Pplough n old Horns bradfield have one tonight round 6 to 6.30 i think it starts

Transport reminder!!!!great fire, kid's funfair, fireworks, facepainter, Big Al himself as host for the night, excellent bar prices and friendly staff!!!! This is a free admission event.... so please come along and enjoy the evening.

Please note: no on-site parking because the fair is in the carpark, and PLEASE don't bring your own fireworks because we aren't allowed them...save those to enjoy at home, ours might not be pyrotechnic extravaganzas but we do our best!!!! This event is kindly supported by Greenhill and Bradway Tennants Association, and special thanks go to Bassett One for his incredible encouragement, you are a true gem!!

Timescale: 6pm start, fire lit 7pm. Bar open at 6pm.

Transport Club Bonfire!!! THURSDAY NOVEMBER 6TH................everyone is welcome at our 3rd Mega-Bonfire event starting at 6.30pm.

This year we are delighted to be kindly supported by Greenhill and Bradway Residents Association who have enlisted the service of the one and only Big Al to dj for the evening.

Come along and enjoy the bonfire, fireworks, funfair, disco, and facepainter!!

Parents : please note that we can't allow any personal fireworks or sparklers to be brought on to the grounds, according to City Council regulations.....so please enjoy those at home and help us to keep the event safe and trouble free for everyone!

The weather is sadly one thing we can't control.....so please don't think it's our fault if it's raining bucketloads!!!! fingers crossed for a lovely fine evening!

Hello all, new to the city and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me more about the Transport Club bonfire.

Live near Eccy road, was thinking it might be better to get a bus from near the centre- which buses should I look for?

With it being free, are we expecting it to be absolutely heaving? What time will the fire/fireworks be lit?

And will there be a bar of sorts where one might be able to purchase a drink should one get thirsty? :razz:

It sounds like a great community idea anyway, hope it all goes well! cheers

Hope that helps you, hazilla.

Transport reminder!!!!great fire, kid's funfair, fireworks, facepainter, Big Al himself as host for the night, excellent bar prices and friendly staff!!!! This is a free admission event.... so please come along and enjoy the evening.

Please note: no on-site parking because the fair is in the carpark, and PLEASE don't bring your own fireworks because we aren't allowed them...save those to enjoy at home, ours might not be pyrotechnic extravaganzas but we do our best!!!! This event is kindly supported by Greenhill and Bradway Tennants Association, and special thanks go to Bassett One for his incredible encouragement, you are a true gem!!

Timescale: 6pm start, fire lit 7pm. Bar open at 6pm.

What time are the fireworks?

Just how big is the fire at Don Valley Bowl? I'm on the top of Wincobank and I can see a huge flame!

Just had to post this to say a massive thanks to the organizers and contributors to the Manor Fields bonfire and firework display, this year is the first year i have been off work to visit the display and boy am i glad i did. Marvelous, wasnt sure what to expect from a free community display and i was amazed, far better than i expected and took me back to my childhood with the large council displays of old in Graves Park etc needless to say i wont be missing it again.

Is there one on at bassett pub tonight?

B O N F I R E N I G H T @ L A Y C O C K S !

Fri 7th November

Doors open at 18:30

Huge fireworks display

Hot food

Family friendly

Raffle draw

Disco

Carlsberg & Tetleys from only £2.50!

£2 entry to none members

Members free entry

New members always welcome!

See you all there for an excellent night for all the family!!

Laycocks Sports Club

Archer Road

Millhouses/Woodseats

Sheffield S8 0JZ

0114 2369104

info@laycockssportsclub.co.uk

http://www.laycockssportsclub.co.uk

Edited by Craig-j
adding to post

catch number 53 bus to meadowhead,there are lots of other buses,this takes you to the Norton pub,this event at the transport ground is 3 years old this year,we have a funfair on the carpark,a normal club lounge,hotfood outside at the fair area,the bonfire is gigantic ,but well fenced,the dj/music is by big als funhouse and free kids face painting,

we are also having a raffle,the outside area is huge so theres plenty of room,the attendance is good,but weather is always a issue,but there plenty of indoor space and a nice veranda,its very friendly and free entry ,with sensible beer/lager prices as its a community pub,so starting time 6pm,fire 6.30pm,so come along tonight to the transport ground,meadowhead s8 thanks,maybe others can help with bus ideas thanks

Due to being surrounded by farms and animals.

If clear you can see all of Sheffields though!

Well, couldn't even get near it, hundreds of cars parked for a good mile.

Transport is also having a "Name the Guy" competition for the little ones... so start thinking of your favourite name!!! prize kindly donated by Greenhill and Bradway Tennants Association....join in guys countdown after his naming announcement!!!! Raffle prizes for the grown ups include a family sized George Foreman grill, whisky, travel passes .....lots of goodies!