The face of an internet troll

I think "abandonment" is still too strong a word, but I agree with what you are saying and wouldn't ever dream to think of leaving a kid alone.

You really are stupid not green,both parents were responsible for the safety of the children,they left them alone unprotected and you think abandonment is too strong a word to use,get real they are responsible and no amount of faffing about with words will change that fact.If social services went to a house and found the parents were out enjoying themselves while the kids were left home alone especially at that age,action would be swiftly taken.So why do you think McCanns are any different? is it because they are professional people?

In order for that child to wander off without the parent later realising would suggest for a period the child was alone.

His mum wasnt stuffing her face and drinking late into the night at a tapas bar with a group of mates though was she?

His mum wasnt stuffing her face and drinking late into the night at a tapas bar with a group of mates though was she?

:huh:I never said she was.

---------- Post added 07-10-2014 at 23:54 ----------

You really are stupid not green,both parents were responsible for the safety of the children,they left them alone unprotected and you think abandonment is too strong a word to use,get real they are responsible and no amount of faffing about with words will change that fact.If social services went to a house and found the parents were out enjoying themselves while the kids were left home alone especially at that age,action would be swiftly taken.So why do you think McCanns are any different? is it because they are professional people?

So..if the abductor/s are found do you agree they should go free unchallenged?

On the issue of neglect..there isn't one. They neglected..just like I've done when running across the road to the shop. There is no evidence they were responsible of the crime of abduction...what you are doing is closing those lines down as one. We all neglect to a degree, we don't all abduct children to a degree..you either do or you don't.

They have to live with neglect and its repercussions..they don't have to live with the actions of a third party, otherwise you'd be vilifying every young girl who got raped because of her "irresponsible actions"...in which case you'd be more suited moving to Sudan.

Edited by ronthenekred

They didn't abandon them, the left them unattended, maybe you should go read a dictionary instead of trying to be a keyboard warrior.

You personify what this thread is all about, dicks on the internet, we all know full well you wouldn't dare just walk up to me in real life and start calling me stupid.

Anybody who fails to see the danger in leaving their kids in an unlocked apartment, out of sight and next to a main road is stupid.

And anyone who thinks its acceptable too.

Anybody who fails to see the danger in leaving their kids in an unlocked apartment, out of sight and next to a main road is stupid.

And anyone who thinks its acceptable too.

That goes without saying, the point of this thread is whether it's acceptable to anonymously abuse people over the Internet and should you have to answer to it if found out?

It seems totally acceptable to some people on here to abuse a couple who (for whatever circumstances) have lost a child.

I can't condone that anymore than I could someone abusing a person for race or sexuality etc.

But you have no choice in your race or sexuality.

If youre guilty of willfull neglect then people will have an opinion on that.

Theyre two totally seperate issues surely.

---------- Post added 08-10-2014 at 01:16 ----------

Or should i say " apparently" guilty.

There is no evidence to suggest she was a troll...who was she trolling?

The McCanns don't have a twitter account.

The police never charged her.

Was she worse then the media who paid out millions accusing them of worse thing?

Agree ... The word troll is almost always used when someone has a different opinion to another. She gave an opinion that she was entitled to do so.

They didn't abandon them, the left them unattended, maybe you should go read a dictionary instead of trying to be a keyboard warrior.

You personify what this thread is all about, dicks on the internet, we all know full well you wouldn't dare just walk up to me in real life and start calling me stupid.

Here you go again,collins dictionary,abandoned=given up esp to evil.If you were in a bar and said the same I would be saying exactly the same,I don't do keyboard warrior its a waste of time.Your use of words miss the point entirely,skirting the truth of the matter which is they neglected the kids and then this happened.

The point she made was neglect. Is going for a meal and drinks leaving the kid home alone neglect?. She said that. Does that make her a troll? Agree with her or not. I dont think it makes her a troll.

---------- Post added 08-10-2014 at 01:30 ----------

They went for drinks and food and left the kid in the room alone. Am I now a troll for saying that? Would I do that with my kid. NO

:huh:I never said she was.

---------- Post added 07-10-2014 at 23:54 ----------

So..if the abductor/s are found do you agree they should go free unchallenged?

On the issue of neglect..there isn't one. They neglected..just like I've done when running across the road to the shop. There is no evidence they were responsible of the crime of abduction...what you are doing is closing those lines down as one. We all neglect to a degree, we don't all abduct children to a degree..you either do or you don't.

They have to live with neglect and its repercussions..they don't have to live with the actions of a third party, otherwise you'd be vilifying every young girl who got raped because of her "irresponsible actions"...in which case you'd be more suited moving to Sudan.

Are you drunk or mad? of course if anyone is caught they should be hung by the gonads till dead.You put "on the issue of neglect there isn't one" then "they have to live with neglect and its repercussions".Whatever rape has to do with this is beyond me.As for neglect,I have children and have never neglected them, I may not be the perfect parent but never left them alone at that age,if I went to the shops they came with me

Are you drunk or mad? of course if anyone is caught they should be hung by the gonads till dead.You put "on the issue of neglect there isn't one" then "they have to live with neglect and its repercussions".Whatever rape has to do with this is beyond me.As for neglect,I have children and have never neglected them, I may not be the perfect parent but never left them alone at that age,if I went to the shops they came with me

Snap! .. Be careful that we both agree we might end up in the paper as a troll.