The face of an internet troll

They are the cause of abduction,in this country it is against the law to leave children so young alone,no matter that you are only across the square having a meal,it is child neglect.Ask yourself would you do the same? I doubt it,I know for a fact I wouldn't dream of leaving my kids in a strange room anywhere for any period of time and I am far from the ideal parent.

They didn't cause any abduction, they may have made an opportunity for a criminal to take advantage of, but they didn't cause it.

No I wouldn't leave a child alone but some people on occasion lack common sense and mistakes are made.

That depends on your personal definition of innocence.

Someone who hasn't been charged and convicted of a crime.

Some people are of the view that they are doing a good thing when they confront the McCanns be it on social media or whatever.

They see that they are trying to get justice for a little girl. I doubt its personal against K&G McCann but people dont like they way they have acted, the lies they have told or the inconsistencies in both their stories. They go after people who have a go at them with such venom and it mostly seems to end up with a payout for the McCanns. That sticks in some peoples throats.

Yet no one has mentioned the large (26k) donation they just made.

They are the cause of abduction,in this country it is against the law to leave children so young alone,no matter that you are only across the square having a meal,it is child neglect.Ask yourself would you do the same? I doubt it,I know for a fact I wouldn't dream of leaving my kids in a strange room anywhere for any period of time and I am far from the ideal parent.

A perfect post, and the views of many. Why is it wrong to suggest anything against them? I dont know, Brilliant post.:)

Some people are obviously very wrong.
They are, but they appear to want to see the worst in people, because it makes them feel good about themselves.

A perfect post, and the views of many. Why is it wrong to suggest anything against them? I dont know, Brilliant post.:)

The perfect post? They CAUSED the abduction, how ludicrous.

What lies.

Many and varied. All the info is available online if your interested. If you arent then you wont bother looking.

Ludicrous to have the temerity to suggest that they have any negative actions in this case? you are either as green as grass or just plain thick.Don't think that I am devoid of emotion,I have children myself and would be devastated if they were abducted,but I would never leave them alone at that age.

According to one source they were watched for a few days and kept to a routine. The left the kids alone at night often and this was noticed by the 'kidnapper'. If they stayed in with their kids or took them with them Maddie wouldnt have been taken. They caused it? No not caused but they allowed it to happen.

Ludicrous to have the temerity to suggest that they have any negative actions in this case? you are either as green as grass or just plain thick.Don't think that I am devoid of emotion,I have children myself and would be devastated if they were abducted,but I would never leave them alone at that age.

I never said they didn't have some responsibility in this, I said they made a mistake and lacked common sense but to state they caused it is nothing short of stupid.

According to one source they were watched for a few days and kept to a routine. The left the kids alone at night often and this was noticed by the 'kidnapper'. If they stayed in with their kids or took them with them Maddie wouldnt have been taken. They caused it? No not caused but they allowed it to happen.

As I already pointed out, they allowed an opportunity to arise.

They didn't cause any abduction, they may have made an opportunity for a criminal to take advantage of, but they didn't cause it.

No I wouldn't leave a child alone but some people on occasion lack common sense and mistakes are made.

Someone who hasn't been charged and convicted of a crime.

Yet no one has mentioned the large (26k) donation they just made.

Lack of common sense is not something i would attribute to two GPs.

To make a single mistake is one thing, if they had only left them the once id be more inclined to agree with you.

Leaving three kids in an apartment that leads straight onto a car park and a public road with the doors unlocked is a little more than a mistake.

Lack of common sense is not something i would attribute to two GPs.

To make a single mistake is one thing, if they had only left them the once id be more inclined to agree with you.

Leaving three kids in an apartment that leads straight onto a car park and a public road with the doors unlocked is a little more than a mistake.

But you agree they didn't cause the abduction?

As I already pointed out, they allowed an opportunity to arise.

Which caused the abduction of Maddie?

Sad that the terrible case of Brenda Leyland has done nothing to quell the armchair Miss Marples.

Sad and yet oh so predictable.