The Resistance: Avalon

Just curious, has anyone here ever played The Resistance: Avalon? Even heard of it?

I have definitely heard of it, and may have played it if it's the game I'm thinking of, it's a lot of fun.

I haven't played Avalon but I've played Resistance, really good game. Some of my friends don't really like it that much but I love it.

@stormvixen

I mean this: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/128882/resistance-avalon

Yes, loads of fun!

@harken77

Avalon is like regular Resistance, without the 'Plot Thickens' cards, but with optional special characters:

Merlin (good) - knows the identity of the evil players at the start of the game.

Assassin (evil) - if good wins by 3 quests, the assassin chooses one good player to assassinate, if Merlin is chosen, the evil team wins.

Percival (good) - knows who Merlin is.

Morgana (evil) - appears to Percival a possible Merlin (i.e. Percival knows 2 people, but doesn't know which is Merlin, and which is Morgana).

The other special characters are Mordred and Oberon. There is also a Lady Of The Lake card, which can be used to 3 times during a game to determine which team other players are on.

It's massive fun; but I do find people tend to either love it or loath it. I'm definitely in the 'love it' camp!

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 16:11 ----------

Here's a quick video review of Avalon, they also explain the rules.

Really can't stress how absolutely awesome this game is. Do yourself a favour and check it out! ;)