Nutribullet - has anyone used it/got any recipes?

I'm so tempted to get one of these now i know what they are, haha. :hihi:

Thinking of purchasing one of these for the new year,they are supposed to be the best blender/juicer on the market.

If any of you guy's have any recipes that you've tried,tested and enjoyed,please share.

Thanks

look up jason vale for juice recipes we did his juice challenge in january i did 5 days on juice only my husband did 14 we never felt hungry and the results were amazing theres a top story to watch called sick fat and nearly dead all about juice and a cold press juicer is far better than nutri bullet etc they are pricey but if you want to have fruit and veg on a longterm plan the health benefits are better

Thinking of purchasing one of these for the new year,they are supposed to be the best blender/juicer on the market.

If any of you guy's have any recipes that you've tried,tested and enjoyed,please share.

Thanks

They aren't the best on the market but they may be for the money. My husband isn't called gadget man for nothing. I was going to get a nutri bullet for him for his birthday so I suggested it to him. I told him to pick what he wanted if he didn't want a nurtri bullet, he chose a different one and its amazing. I will have a look what it is and edit the post.

---------- Post added 01-03-2016 at 08:41 ----------

look up jason vale for juice recipes we did his juice challenge in january i did 5 days on juice only my husband did 14 we never felt hungry and the results were amazing theres a top story to watch called sick fat and nearly dead all about juice and a cold press juicer is far better than nutri bullet etc they are pricey but if you want to have fruit and veg on a longterm plan the health benefits are better

Doesn't the cold press juicer just press juice? If so then the end product isn't as good for you as blended 'juice' which has the fibre still in it.

We have a blendtech. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blendtec

Edited by Chez2
Added name of blender

Much better than any blender.

My fave is mixed berries, banana, spinach n almonds.

Berries, banana, kale and protein powder.

Cucumber, green Apple n spinach.

Very easy to clean x

Does it blend down green foods like kale & Spinach well? My blenders naff for that.

---------- Post added 01-03-2016 at 09:37 ----------

Did you follow turbo charge yourself in 14 days?

I picked up a nutribullet in January, it's been used everyday 3 or four times and does a very good job, shopped around paid £69.50 in John Lewis, also bought a salter nutri pro for £30 marked down from £50 both are really good, without costing the earth.

I picked up a nutribullet in January, it's been used everyday 3 or four times and does a very good job, shopped around paid £69.50 in John Lewis, also bought a salter nutri pro for £30 marked down from £50 both are really good, without costing the earth.

Seems a good price from John Lewis. I may get one.

Dispensed with mine after a few weeks...........just got fed up with drinking colored sludge. It was faulty after a week by the way

Nutribullet, over £100 from John Lewis,but they did give me my money back!

Edited by mossdog