Nutribullet - has anyone used it/got any recipes?

Hi all I have just come back from holiday after eating everything I would never eat at home I feel so overweight and uncomfortable. Why do we do this? Or is it just me? I eat healthy at home cooking fresh food, while away I just seem to give in to temptation, the nutribullet was advertised so after doing a bit of research I purchased it, so far so good. Has anyone used the nutribullet or tried it? I'm back at work tomorrow so I thought I'd have a nutribullet before work then take spinach free range eggs and chicken and salmon for my dinner then another nutribullet, any advise would be appreciated xxx

I love my nutri bullet! I use it every day..

I vary what I put in but always put a couple of ice cubes in as find the smoothies taste nicer colder.

Thanks for the reply I thought no-one had heard of it, everyone I've mentioned it to has'nt heard of it. Still loving it love the fact that I have one for breakfast and I'm full for at least 5 hours,

What kind of things do you put in yours?

I've got one. I find it much better than a standard blender or smoothie maker. It breaks down fibre and seeds etc into something easy to drink.

There is an argument that breaking down the structure of some fruit and veg decreases their nutritional intake but I say meh.

I struggle to eat as much fruit and veg as I should anyway. I make mine up with a mixture of fruit and veg and have it for breakfast. I use it every day and I love it.

It's great as a spice grinder as well if you are making curries or the like.

What do you put in?

I love how easy it is to clean!

What exactly is it please?

What kind of things do you put in yours?

Hi I put spinach kale blueberries banana or strawberries, and for my nut boost ive been having linseed (as they're a good fat burner) I put mineral water in and it fills me up, still new to it so any good combinations would be appreciated.

Edited by robangel

Ive had the following the most..

Banana, honey. Chopped almonds

Nectarine, orange & pear

Blueberries, strawberries & spinich

Carrot, spinich & orange

Blackberries, raspberries & strawberries

I always add ice cubes..

I've had mine nearly a year. I downloaded loads of recipes from internet. It's great, I mainly use it for breakfast so I start the day off with a healthy smoothly. I use loads of spinach, beetroot seeds and pears mixed with almond or coconut milk. It's brilliant for making soups with too.:)

---------- Post added 09-10-2014 at 22:42 ----------

It's a blender that breaks down the fibre so you drink everything.

It's an overpriced blender. It has a play on the word 'nutrition' in the name so people happily pay three times as much as they would for any other blender.

You also get leads of pointless attachments that you just leave in the box.

The super food nutrition extractor... people really are that stupid!

Overpriced blender????? I have a blender it does'nt blend nuts to nothing, I have a juicer so messy and pointless. Overpriced £89.99 worth every penny! Me and my husband both use it he never eats veg, I love veg anyway its just the quickness of it I like. As for the pointless attachments? Like what 2 cups with lids we both use and take to work. I take it you've not tried it,