Who to report someone to?

If you believe that someone may be involved in car insurance fraud? Who do i report it to and how sure do i have to be that crime is going on?

How about...https://crimestoppers-uk.org/ ... there may even be a reward.

If you believe that someone may be involved in car insurance fraud? Who do i report it to and how sure do i have to be that crime is going on?

If you report the registration to the appropriate authorities it'll come up on ANPR as insurance valid or not.

If you report the registration to the appropriate authorities it'll come up on ANPR as insurance valid or not.

I think it maybe to do with a false claim, perhaps whiplash.

There is a site where you can pay about £4.00, put the registration number in and it tells you who the insurers are, once you know that phone them.

I think it maybe to do with a false claim, perhaps whiplash.
the reason whiplash is cited so often, is that it is difficult to prove or disprove. Much like the bad back work absence scenario. It will only ever be suspected fraud, the insurance company is unlikely to fight it, unless its a huge claim and there is evidence that the suspected fraudster is clearly not whiplashed

Plus make sure your tip off is anonymous, you don't want the fallout.

I didnt think of Crime stoppers.. lol. Thanks :D

And its not a wiplash thing. Its some muppet who caused a crash and hasnt told his insurance company he had this case pending and now that hes been shown to be at fault hes bragging that his insurance company dont know and its not affected his premiums!!!

He is a fool,his insurance will already know his fraud and no doubt he will get a letter in the very near future telling him this plus pay the extra or the policy will be void. They may refuse to insure him ,then he will have difficulty getting insured because they are all computer linked now.

Why would you want to? Not saying you should NOT but why?

Well if someone is involved in crime one has to think carefully, tell the police or ask for a backhander? I find the use of blackmail a very profitable exercise, one can let others take all the risk, and one can enjoy the profits.

So think carefully

The police could end a lucrative money stream, and stealing from the greedy, exploitative Insurance companies, struggling to make their billion in profits and bonuses. We all pay for it don't we, or do they just con us, because we are ignorant, and believe extortion in another manner.

I often wonder who are the real crooks, thieves, fraudsters, swindlers, but for some its so simple, the rich and highly educate deserve their illegitimate spoils.

I didnt think of Crime stoppers.. lol. Thanks :D

And its not a wiplash thing. Its some muppet who caused a crash and hasnt told his insurance company he had this case pending and now that hes been shown to be at fault hes bragging that his insurance company dont know and its not affected his premiums!!!

Would this be an ex of yours perchance? Sounds more a revenge thing than a moral issue. let it go. life is to short to be upset about other people's problems that are no concern of yours.

---------- Post added 05-10-2014 at 01:01 ----------

Stop curtain twitching and look after you and your own. Forget what others are doing.

Would this be an ex of yours perchance? Sounds more a revenge thing than a moral issue. let it go. life is to short to be upset about other people's problems that are no concern of yours.

---------- Post added 05-10-2014 at 01:01 ----------

Stop curtain twitching and look after you and your own. Forget what others are doing.

An ex? lolz. Ok, if you like lol. Well ive reported him so let the good times roll and let him get what he deserves :)