New pc required

Hi, can anyone please advise me on what pc tower to purchase?

My Packard Bell tower is starting to show signs of age(about 5 years old).

It has Windows Vista installed and a version of office installed too when i bought it from pc world.

I currently use my pc for

a-browsing the internet

b-sending invoices etc through emails

c-storing pictures etc

So you can tell i am not a wizard.LOL.

I don`t really want to spend the earth but not a miser either.So can anyone recommend a pc tower that has things already installed and how much it is please?

I have a monitor and keyboard but if its cheaper for a package then please advise me.

Many Thanks for your response.

Ian

honestly, 99% of computers and laptops you can buy now will be more than adequate and capable for your use...

go take a look in PCWorld / Currys etc, and find something you like (as you can physically look at them, and try Windows 8.1 etc) and then take a look in other shops, and online for something similar and you should be good to go! :)

If you do have any questions though, just let us know on here and someone will help you out! :)

How much can i be looking at as a minimum guide for what you say Ghozer?

I bought a Zoostorm from ebuyer for £200. It's brilliant!

If I'd have known I could have got a good PC this amazing for that price I would have done it ages ago!!

Superfast and really quiet. :)

Hi Ian - in my opinion,pc's are like hi-fi- pay your money -take your choice.But to be a little more constructive;look at ebuyer.com - they have a Zoostorm desktop pc which will probably meet your needs for £230 inc delivery,or if you really want to push the boat out, they have a Lenovo Think Centre Edge 73 for £399.Hope this helps.:)