Stolen yellow BMW motorbike spotted this eve on Bochum Parkway

Some dum ass on it then

Problem is police won't chase them as they not allowed to on motorbike

I feal for your loss

How did they get it?

S6 DIY, cut it from several locks, put it still locked into a van and drove off.

It had been taken once before, so was pretty well locked up. Last time we found it abandoned on Meersbrook Park within hours through the power of Facebook and great people.

UPDATE: a lovely forumer has let me know they're pretty sure it's been painted black now, plates missing, spotted on Blackstock Road, 1.30 today. Sighting reported to the police.

So you may well be looking for that now. Keep your eyes open, and thanks so much to all of you who are giving us sightings and information.

---------- Post added 04-10-2014 at 17:27 ----------

DESCRIPTION OF CUSTOMISATIONS (may make it easier to spot): BMWF650gs. headlight grille, tours tech basholate, adventure rider pegs- aluminium spikes, scottoiler.

i saw the bike today down near kfc on queens rd about 1.30pm, young lad riding it, had a white motorcross style helmet. the bikes still yellow and still got CN52 RJV plate on it.

Where'd you hear that, please?

If your referring to the above post about using this bike for burglaries in Dronfield, this is correct. Received an email today that a burglary has occurred in Dronfield with description of bike and riders.

---------- Post added 06-10-2014 at 21:44 ----------

This is the site to view possible use of this bike in burglary.

When you click on the website, look on the box that reads " last 24rs hot topics" then ' burglary'. Scroll down to Derbyshire Constabulary- burglary Stubley Lane a Dronfield.

http://www.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk

Hope this might be of use to a wider audience and that the scum are caught very soon.

Put it up on my Facebook luv, S14 area asked my biker mates to share. Cheeky barstewards, can't believe they are so blatant. Never mind thick!

Thank you, both of you.

We've all started to get a bit twitchy when we see or hear a bike go past. Knowing it's being used so nearby is infuriating.

---------- Post added 07-10-2014 at 23:14 ----------

Update from Bev with crime number:

STOLEN BIKE UPDATE. CN52RJV. Spotted several times in last few days, mostly at Lowedges, but also Abbey Lane and out to Derbyshire. I appreciate people informing me, and ask you to please report it as it's seen to the police directly too. These ******** have been using my bike, on which I travelled solo through USA, Mexico and Central America, as a getaway for burglaries. The scum who sole my bike are wrecking the peace of mind of many people. Please help the police catch them. Crime reference number- K/93515/2014. Thanks

a mate of mine posted it on facebook cosy wolf i live in s14 and will keep a eye out for it

Has it been found? Just seen a post on Facebook from the Woodseats and Gleadless Valley team that a yellow bike was recovered from Gleedless. I hope it's yours!

We've just seen it on Facebook and let her know. I'm a little astonished that they would post it on Facebook before letting the rightful owner know they'd recovered it...

But it looks like it, and I could just see a glimpse of the Wales sticker on the front, so WOOHOO!

Will confirm when absolutely certain.