Stolen yellow BMW motorbike spotted this eve on Bochum Parkway

just seen a yellow bike weaving in and out of traffic on London Rd :suspect:

The bike is still in the compound. Scenes of Crime found a couple of socks stuffed in the petrol tank. Hopefully there will be DNA.

I have to ask.... why stuff socks in the petrol tank?

Severe lack of brains? No fear of death? They had to break the petrol cap off as it unlocks with keys. This was their bright idea for stopping the petrol swilling out...

---------- Post added 14-10-2014 at 18:17 ----------

Update from Bev, the bike's owner, with many thanks to everyone who kept an eye out and gave us information. You're all fab!

"The Peril is back and having a long RnR at the local bike shop. She's rather abused but fundamentally ok by the looks of her. Got home, after collecting her from the pound, to find that vehicle theft is the gift that keeps on giving- now have to sort out two speeding fines from Dronfield- I doubt if they'll be the last. At least the cockwombles aren't using her for burglaries now"

if they want a ground anchor welded up let me know and I#ll make one up for them either to set in concrete, bolt down to concrete or bolt to the wall I can also fit it if need be.

ALAN

Sheffield S25