Five guilty of sexual assault of 13 yr old

"He held her around the neck so she couldn't breathe. She told him to stop. She also told him she was just 13.”

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/five-men-guilty-of-sexually-exploiting-sheffield-girl-13-1-6874162

Rotherham at least 1400, they say Bradford, Rochdale and Sheffield

with these child abuse cases.

Some of these children have had children and had them removed.

In the Jay report.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/interactive/2014/aug/26/rotherham-children-sexually-abused-full-report

it say's 1 operation about taxi drivers just having there taxi licences revoked ( not Charged with an offence so never went to court ) others just had abduction notices served by the police not the court And again, not charged with anything.

Seriously something needs to be done, a public enquiry in to police, council, social services and some care homes over this.

Petitions to government, emails as well .

Public needs to keep pressure on them to make sure that this is being looked in to by a committee from out side south yorkshire

Yet there are celebrities being dragged over the coals for a supposed grope 30 years ago!!! These men should be hung, drawn and quartered!! Those poor children have had their childhood and innocence stolen and have been subjected to inexcusable acts!!

Yet there are celebrities being dragged over the coals for a supposed grope 30 years ago!!! These men should be hung, drawn and quartered!! Those poor children have had their childhood and innocence stolen and have been subjected to inexcusable acts!!

What makes you believe that the recent celebrity sex cases has anything to do with this case, why compare the two?

Like I said before, a few weeks ago on Radio 4 there was an interview with a senior police officer for Greater Manchster who said that Rotherham was the tip of the iceberg and that when all the facts come out about Rochdale it would be even worse.

Also, how did the men get a girl into a hotel without the staff being suspicious? Surely you have to walk past some type of reception desk?

Yet there are celebrities being dragged over the coals for a supposed grope 30 years ago!!!

What has that to do with anything? These 5 have been found guilty, as the title of the thread indicates.

What makes you believe that the recent celebrity sex cases has anything to do with this case, why compare the two?

I don't think the cases are related but I can't help but compare the media coverage given to alleged/convicted so called celeb rapers and the alleged/convicted rapers in south yorkshire.

I don't think the cases are related but I can't help but compare the media coverage given to alleged/convicted so called celeb rapers and the alleged/convicted rapers in south yorkshire.

It is a sad fact of life that any crime involving a celebratory will always attract the media. I try to balance this out by not judging the importance of the news by the amount headlines made.

Edited by JFKvsNixon

It is a sad fact of life that any crime involving a celebratory will always attack the media. I try to balance this out by not judging the importance of the news by the amount headlines made.

Don't get me wrong, the celeb stories should be reported and the causes discussed, the victims cared for.

It just feels like our local victims aren't important enough to warrant the same attention.

Or worse are being brushed aside because the rapers are media 'hot potatoes'

:mad:I am not sure if I have lost the plot regarding celebrity gropes ,should Chad Evans be allowed to resume his former employment or not ,the recent May report on Rotherham ,then these five local lowlife being jailed for what they have done to a 13 year old .Where is the consistency?

Don`t get me wrong ,but where is the fairness.

Chad Evans got five years for having sex with a female adult that was drunk.

The five jailed today had the minimum of 4 years for having sex with a minor of 13 years of age and passing her round between them of .

How is that fair and consistent??????:confused:

I've just logged back on, and basically as Newcomer 01 says!

The point I'm making is these guys have been found guilty and have been given no way near enough severe punishment, yet celebrities who are still being investigated are having their whole lives torn apart. It seems that 'victims' of celebrity crimes are deemed far more important than the poor victims of the child sexual exploitation in Rotherham/Rochdale etc. It's unjust and disgusting!!