Local Business Sponsorship needed

We are looking for local businesses to support our Charity Fun Day which will be held at Hillsborough Arena in May 2015 in aid of Meningitis Now. The day will consist of a 16 team world cup style football tournament, children's rides, stalls and raffles.

We are producing programmes for the day and also banners and posters to promote the date. We hope that the local press will also be in attendance.

Any sponsorship received will go towards programme and banners costs and in return we will advertise your company by inserting company info in the programme and logo on all banners and posters. You would also be welcome to come along and promote yourselves on the day.

Please do get in touch should you have any questions or feel you can help us.

Hi,

My employers are Crucible Sale and Lettings, because of how the business is set up ALL profits are given to charity and local community groups. PM me some details through and I will make sure the director sees it, it could be something they are interested in helping you with.

Kind regards,

Would any prizes be helpful for the raffle? We recently gave away four drum lessons and four guitar lessons for a school prize.

Let me know and we can discuss