Primary schools teaching lies

That pharoes were buried in pyramids has long been established to be at best a myth and you'd have some learning difficulties to believe otherwise in light of ther evidence.

So as the pyramids were not ever used as tombs, why then do schools perpetuate the myth?

There remains, as we all know, much speculation about their actual purpose.

It has also been alleged that the egyptians could not have built the pyramids and there is much evidence to back that up.

It has also been shown that they did not create the sphynx which pre-dates the so called egyptian 'pyramid building' culture by about 8000 yrs having been carved in approximately 10,500BC.

Why are our schools teaching lies as facts?

That pharoes were buried in pyramids has long been established to be at best a myth and you'd have some learning difficulties to believe otherwise in light of ther evidence.

So as the pyramids were not ever used as tombs, why then do schools perpetuate the myth?

It has also been alleged that the egyptians could not have built the pyramids and there is much evidence to back that up.

It has also been shown that they did not create the sphynx which pre-dates the so called egyptian 'pyramid building' culture by about 8000 yrs having been carved in approximately 10,500BC.

I'm pretty sure they could build them because a) they're there and b)I watched a documentary (a series actually)showing a team of experts showing ancient building techniques and how they might have moved large rocks etc. I'll find a link.

Because if they told the kids that beings who came in spaceships built them, they'd probably laugh.

Errr... (I know I'm going to regret this..) What 'facts' would they be?

The walls of the tombs are covered in (carbon dated) heiroglyphics telling the history of the Kings interred therein.

Also, remains of the building methods still exist in situ, and tools etc are in the Cairo Museum.

Because if they told the kids that beings who came in spaceships built them, they'd probably laugh.

I watch documentarys about these aliens when ever I am free. You should watch Stargate SG-1, you might learn something ;)

Im not sure, perhaps the schools RE teacher could shed some light on the subject?

.j

Where are your facts, a documentary would do!

Obviously your school were teaching lies about not capitalising nouns and some of your spelling, or is that the way the pyramid builders did it?

I watch documentarys about these aliens when ever I am free. You should watch Stargate SG-1, you might learn something ;)

Yes a watched that very same series of documentaries it was very enlightening, they proved that human slaves built the pyramids. :)

Well someone must have built them. as they are there! If they are in Egypt, one would presume Egyptians built them. Makes sense to me anyway.

Well someone must have built them. as they are there! If they are in Egypt, one would presume Egyptians built them. Makes sense to me anyway.

Like the canals in England.

Built by the Irish.

Point us at some widely available textbooks that back up your points. Schools buy textbooks, please tell us which ones they should be using.

A link you found on youtube doesn't count.

Point us at some widely available textbooks that back up your points. Schools buy textbooks, please tell us which ones they should be using.

A link you found on youtube doesn't count.

You can't say that! Every conspiracy theory ever is based on YouTube footage! :-)

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android