Peace is Impossible

Is competing with each other the same as killing each other?

Yes, when two animals are competing for resources they will fight and one might die.

Yes, when two animals are competing for resources they will fight and one might die.

Missing my point!

I

No but I think that these kind of people only exist for a reason. They are created as a result of others actions.

Aren't they just competing for land and the right to live on it as they see fit?

---------- Post added 28-09-2014 at 20:31 ----------

Missing my point!

What point did I miss?

This is an alarming question, how come one land can be civilised while another is a war zone?

It cannot be genetics it has to be causality, influences, learned behaviour, nobody is born to kill.

Is competing with each other the same as killing each other?

---------- Post added 28-09-2014 at 20:21 ----------

No but I think that these kind of people only exist for a reason. They are created as a result of others actions.

Just because we haven't mastered the art of living in harmony, doesn't mean that advanced alien life forms haven't, which was the point I was making in the first place.

What actions? You have young Muslim men from the west, who have freedom to express their religious beliefs (generally) wanting to jump on plane to kill people, often other Muslims. So what aren't the rest of the world doing to create a force numbering 31000 fighters (based on CIA figures)? How can we help them?

A simple answer, do not join the army!

That's only an a simple answer for simple people.

That's only an a simple answer for simple people.

Image if the world put all its weapons in a land fill and regurgitated them into something beneficial for the environment.

Image if the Pentagon's resources were actually used for sustainability / curing diseases instead of mass spying paranoia?

Image if the world put all its weapons in a land fill and regurgitated them into something beneficial for the environment.

Image if the Pentagon's resources were actually used for sustainability / curing diseases instead of mass spying paranoia?

That suggests that a the pentagon do is spy on people. Governments everywhere often use their military might to air lift aid to people and have done for decades. It's hard to justify the amount of money you can throw at aid that may or may not be used rather than defense. We don't live in that kind of world sadly.

Have you ever thought about joining the forces bedders? Might be the making of you.

Will we ever live in a modern world of peace, unity and harmony or are we doomed to war forever.

It seams that there is no end to war on terror so long as enemies are constantly fabricated and made up!

There will always be wars stemmed from proxy, religion, politics, power, corruption, segregation, scarcity, elitism, selfishness, bitterness, greed, jealousy, ownership and the best of all, total and complete brainwashing at the most systematic and damaging levels that a revolution is even not enough to stop this putrid filth from killing our world.

If aliens were to come down to earth and saw the state we are in and where the world is failing at the most primal bedrock levels and for aliens to study humanity like humanity studies colonies of ants and seeing at first hand the damaging way we live not only to ourselves but to the environment, social and ecological state of affairs, we truly are F.U.B.A.R.ed

Y'know, in the beginning there was Bedders, his posts and threads were at best amusing (in a child like way) and at worst mildly offensive, in a naive and/or ignorant way.

Slowly, though, you've begun to wander into the dangerously impressionable realms of the conspiracy fans.

Please don't, Bedders.

The most ironic term ever used by conspiracy fans is "sheeple", don't be one of them.

:sad:

Y'know, in the beginning there was Bedders, his posts and threads were at best amusing (in a child like way) and at worst mildly offensive, in a naive and/or ignorant way.

Slowly, though, you've begun to wander into the dangerously impressionable realms of the conspiracy fans.

Please don't, Bedders.

The most ironic term ever used by conspiracy fans is "sheeple", don't be one of them.

That sounds a bit like me! :cry:

Imagine if the world put all its weapons in a land fill and regurgitated them into something beneficial for the environment.

Imagine if the Pentagon's resources were actually used for sustainability / curing diseases instead of mass spying paranoia?

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one.

I think we're onto a song between us here:suspect:

Can't think of a catchy title though:hihi: