Stolen Land Rover

Stolen land rover from Greenhill area last night. Cream, reg number F261 MTL. Please keep a look out for me. If you know who's involved tell them to get an proper job.

what Land Rover was it? Defender, Disco, Freelander...

a burnt out one has been recovered from buck woods this morning:(

There was a thread about thefts of land rovers some weeks ago. Apparently this is a national problem.

Unfortunately this will become worse, especially when Defenders stop being produced next year.

I'll keep an eye open for it.

My Land Rover was stolen from outside my front door.

I got very little satisfaction from the Police.

In my opinion it is organised crime and the SY "Old Bill " can't cope with it-or don't want to know. You'll be better off by organising your own search. I sincerely hope you get it back.

A person on the Forum sent me a message that mine was seen at Manor Top. I went up there and did a limited house to house. However, it's still missing. Keep your eye on the Forum. You might just get a result.

Edited by petemcewan

Thanks everyone. Got the same response from the police re organised crime. I know this is a growing problem because of their increasing rarity. If you have one don't think that parking another car in front will stop them taking it, it won't they'll just break into that and push it out of the way!

I had one stolen a few months ago. The police were bloody useless and ive still not got it back. I dont thin i ever will either. It wasnt insured as it was sorn'd on my property. Im well gutted :(