Little girls naked at Peace Garden

It says a lot about our society

No it says a lot about our media, mainly tabloid newspapers

No it says a lot about our media, mainly tabloid newspapers

It says something about the people that believe it as well.

It says something about the people that believe it as well.

That is then point.

People believe what news of the world type papers say then they go out on a big witch hunt!

Pitch forks and burning torch brigade come to mind.

When I were a little un in the 40’s my Mom & Dad would not have let me go naked outside our home, I well remember wearing just my knickers or a swimsuit in hot weather and holidays but never completely naked. I had 3 boys of my own and it never entered my head to let them go naked in public and now I have 3 grandsons and my son and his wife also think same way. A previous poster said it is just not necessary, a simple pair of pants or swimsuit does not inhibit the little ones from having a good time, so why do some people think it’s ok and others don’t? I have no idea, it’s just a decision that each parent has to make but I do know that it doesn't make the person on the other side of the argument stupid. I don’t think there are paedophiles in every park, I am certainly not repressed and don’t get me started on my feeling about the wearing of Burqas.

So you think it's alright for you to have naked pictures of kids on your computer?

I have several; latest is 18 month old great-grandson in his bath.

Should I delete it?

I just went to the bread bin for a slice, paedophile in it, bloody everywhere.

I can't understand why people look on the Peace Gardens like Skegness sea front ... its a water feature within a landscaped area to be enjoyed by residents not treat like a water park.

Oh dear, what a sad indictment of modern day political correctness, please continue to enjoy your lunch times in the sunshine Mister M. or the perverts will have scored another victory.

But I pop in with my wife now and then so please don't take it too far and start dining in the nuddie.:thumbsup:

Political Correctness? What's that got to do with any of this?

Since when has "Political Correctness" been "don't let your child play naked" or had anything to do with it?

I have several; latest is 18 month old great-grandson in his bath.

Should I delete it?

I suspected you were a pediatrician!

I can't understand why people look on the Peace Gardens like Skegness sea front ... its a water feature within a landscaped area to be enjoyed by residents not treat like a water park.

Are children not residents? Are they not allowed to enjoy it how they want to enjoy it?

When I were a little un in the 40’s my Mom & Dad would not have let me go naked outside our home, I well remember wearing just my knickers or a swimsuit in hot weather and holidays but never completely naked. I had 3 boys of my own and it never entered my head to let them go naked in public and now I have 3 grandsons and my son and his wife also think same way. A previous poster said it is just not necessary, a simple pair of pants or swimsuit does not inhibit the little ones from having a good time, so why do some people think it’s ok and others don’t? I have no idea, it’s just a decision that each parent has to make but I do know that it doesn't make the person on the other side of the argument stupid.
Personally I don't have a problem with what people decide is appropriate for their children to wear or not wear, it's entirely their business.

I don’t think there are paedophiles in every park, I am certainly not repressed and don’t get me started on my feeling about the wearing of Burqas.

..which is why I can't understand why someone would have problem with how other people choose to dress themselves or their children.