People smoking on holiday

We were at this lovely beach in Turkey looking out to sea when this couple rocked up at the side of us shuffled the sun beds around lathered each ether in sun cream,then they both got the fags out and and started puffing away the wind was blowing the stink of their fags strait in our direction,imagine how you would feel as a none smoker,,,

I'm an ex smoker and have the same feelings ... I can't stand the smell of it these days ... disgusting stuff ... make them £20 a packet I say. The worst thing I see are women smoking roll ups, they stink ... dead classy!

Smokers..worse then Hitler eh?

There really are more important things to get your knickers in a twist about.

What there are more important things than your health...name them then....

What there are more important things than your health...name them then....

He's a taxman, he gave up on the important things in life a very long time ago.

That is terrible that they had the audacity to smoke outdoors at the seaside.

Just been on holiday and my holiday has been spoiled by ignorant people smoking everywhere in the hotel in restaurants and at the beach dog ends stuck in the sand everywhere ,they really have a field day on holiday blowing smoke everywhere when people are eating. I gave up going round the pool, I felt like one of those smoking beagle dogs they used in experiments...I hate the stinking habit:gag: sorry for the rant but I really do detest the habit and the ignorant and inconsiderate way smokers just don't care about the affect their habit has on other non smoking people...

You wait until Bonzo comes along and rips you a new butt...you're inforit now.:hihi:

I'm an ex smoker and have the same feelings ... I can't stand the smell of it these days ... disgusting stuff ... make them £20 a packet I say. The worst thing I see are women smoking roll ups, they stink ... dead classy!

And what good would that do? If it happened and affect sales the government would probably hike up the tax on something else. Worse still, people would just find a substitute to get their kicks from

Oh dear, you went to a different country and they had a different culture than what you are used to? Imagine that!

They can charge £100 per packet, it wouldn't make no difference as anyone can go down any street in the country and buy them knock off for £3 a pack , just like I do. If people don't like the smell of smoke ....... dont stand next to a smoker . Simples

It should be the smoker who shouldnt stand next to me. Not the other way round.

Oh dear, you went to a different country and they had a different culture than what you are used to? Imagine that!

Sort of what I was thinking.

Just been on holiday and my holiday has been spoiled by ignorant people smoking everywhere in the hotel in restaurants and at the beach dog ends stuck in the sand everywhere ,they really have a field day on holiday blowing smoke everywhere when people are eating. I gave up going round the pool, I felt like one of those smoking beagle dogs they used in experiments...I hate the stinking habit:gag: sorry for the rant but I really do detest the habit and the ignorant and inconsiderate way smokers just don't care about the affect their habit has on other non smoking people...

It's like going on holiday to Blackpool and complaining about the amount of rock and candy floss :hihi:

---------- Post added 28-09-2014 at 09:44 ----------

In the UK, maybe. Smokers have designated smoking areas over here. Totally different culture in Turkey. People smoke where they want over there, it's the norm.

Not to mention the serious health risks of passive smoke. So many cases of healthy people who've never smoked getting smoking related diseases from passive smoking. It should be illegal and classed as attempted murder to smoke around others. I'm not surprised your holiday was ruined, these selfish idiots were physically attacking you. Passive smoking kills!

there isnt any risk from passive smoking.The only tests that have been done independently showed that,but people like you will believe any old trip.

You are at far worse danger sat in traffic jams so make sure you dont go out.

---------- Post added 28-09-2014 at 09:47 ----------

This is the problem when you pamepr to wingers,it suddendly makes them feel important.