Last Laugh Comedy Club help!!

Hi people,

I'm wanting to book tickets for tonight's showing, however the box office is closed and the automated message advises to purchase tickets on the door. I was wondering if any of you lovely Sheffield lot know what availability is like on the door, or alternatively if there is any other way of purchasing tickets?

It's a last minute thing with a friend visiting Sheffield, and the club is a great night out. Any help would be massively appreciated!

Cheers guys!

Hi people,

I'm wanting to book tickets for tonight's showing, however the box office is closed and the automated message advises to purchase tickets on the door. I was wondering if any of you lovely Sheffield lot know what availability is like on the door, or alternatively if there is any other way of purchasing tickets?

It's a last minute thing with a friend visiting Sheffield, and the club is a great night out. Any help would be massively appreciated!

Cheers guys!

Purchase tickets on the door, it wont be busy!

Is that for certain? I'd hate for them to waste a trip as it's a fair old trek for them to come over. I appreciate you taking the time to reply!

Can't you book online?

Unfortunately not. You'd think so wouldn't you, not sure why they don't provide it for such an established venue.