Family kicked off X78 for singing to their kid

Even the kid looks livid!

Signs of the times I'm afraid "sighs"

I can't believe for any second they were only singing to their kid, if that was the case they wouldn't have been thrown off, and if by chance the Asian woman did take offence why would the driver then radio all the other buses and tell them to deny the family passage??

My youngest granddaughter is bonkers about peppa pig!

This story sounds rikkidoodlouss.

Maybe the driver was just bitter about them singing because he made a failed attempt at a singing career when he was younger and they brought back painful memories. Like maybe he had a verbal bashing from Simon Cowell. Poor guy. I wish I could send him some flowers.

I notice that the article states that South Yorkshire Police are not investigating. The question has to be why not?

What's good for one is good for the other

I'd like to see First SY's video footage of the incident and am also curious as the the ethnicity of the bus driver before I pass judgment on this matter.

Or maybe I have already :)

sounds like a christmas is banned type story to whip up islamophobia as usual to me :roll:

sounds like a christmas is banned type story to whip up islamophobia as usual to me :roll:

Well it is in the Daily Fail and just a coincidence that a certain party are having a conference in one of the places mentioned.....:suspect:

Why didn't the driver just ask them to be quiet? Throwing a couple with a young child off the bus is taking it a bit too far and radioing other drivers (if true) and asking them not to pick them up sounds very extreme?