Tell Me About Yourself?

It would have to have been non-existent if I was interviewing, and someone came across as arrogant as that.

Difference between the Dutch and the English, we say it as it is ;) I wouldn't use that line in an interview here.

Fair dos, tzijlstra. I know a guy who was interviewed by an all female panel and the first thing he said when he sat down was, 'Listen ladies. I guess you're wondering why I've called this meeting today....' - and he still got the job!

Fair dos, tzijlstra. I know a guy who was interviewed by an all female panel and the first thing he said when he sat down was, 'Listen ladies. I guess you're wondering why I've called this meeting today....' - and he still got the job!

Confidence counts! And having a sharp sense of humour certainly does too!

I genuinely have used at interviews and corporate meetings in some format or other along the lines of:

"We could talk about football interests, but i come from Sheffield so it's history not sport"

The first rule of any meeting, only agree to meetings on home territory.

I'm 28 from Sheffield, I have well over 12 pairs of socks , I'm fit and healthy. I once got off the bus 1 stop too early and had to walk 3 minutes to the next stop (I know, what a plonker). I have a modest appreciation for the exclamation mark!!! I have a recurring dream of being chased by a pack of wild boars but for some reason they don't want to kill me they want my autograph and are carrying pens and little pads of paper, every night I wake up in a cold sweat.

My aspirations for the future, I'm planning on trying jam on toast for the first time soon just trying to build up the courage, I know its nothing major but when you've never done something before you're bound to be nervous. I would also one day like to manufacture and sell my own brand of balaclavas as I feel they've unfairly had a bit of bad press lately and I'd like to restore public faith in a once loved head garment. I know, I know, if I had a £ for every time someone told me that was a silly idea I'd now have £4.

So that's me in a nutshell... Did I get the job?

Savage86 - Best laugh of the day.

The first rule of any meeting, only agree to meetings on home territory.

Where do you have the meeting to agree where the meeting will be held ?

Where do you have the meeting to agree where the meeting will be held ?

On the telephone obviously!

I'm 28 from Sheffield, I have well over 12 pairs of socks , I'm fit and healthy. I once got off the bus 1 stop too early and had to walk 3 minutes to the next stop (I know, what a plonker). I have a modest appreciation for the exclamation mark!!! I have a recurring dream of being chased by a pack of wild boars but for some reason they don't want to kill me they want my autograph and are carrying pens and little pads of paper, every night I wake up in a cold sweat.

My aspirations for the future, I'm planning on trying jam on toast for the first time soon just trying to build up the courage, I know its nothing major but when you've never done something before you're bound to be nervous. I would also one day like to manufacture and sell my own brand of balaclavas as I feel they've unfairly had a bit of bad press lately and I'd like to restore public faith in a once loved head garment. I know, I know, if I had a £ for every time someone told me that was a silly idea I'd now have £4.

So that's me in a nutshell... Did I get the job?

Genius !!! :hihi:

Genius !!! :hihi:

I wouldn't go that far.