The men with many wives, channel 4

The fact it is a "Muslim" thread/topic is in effect exactly that. If it isn't Muslim exclusive then the mention of Muslims is making a comparison.

Succinctly put.

---------- Post added 28-09-2014 at 12:59 ----------

The fact it is a "Muslim" thread/topic is in effect exactly that. If it isn't Muslim exclusive then the mention of Muslims is making a comparison.

As no one said they were exclusively muslims who did that you didnt need to highlight anything. However once again as its a thread about muslims you have to jump in and compare to non muslims! You do it every single thread!

See above.

Incidentally I know the Sheffield bloke, and both his Sheffield wives, ( I don't know the wife in Morocco) and although I don't, personally, agree with their situation/ setup, it's not me living in it so I can't really say anything about it, it's not for me to say yea or nay, it's their choices.
what do you think about all the benefits there entitled too :suspect:

what do you think about all the benefits there entitled too :suspect:

"Where" entitled to? ( "there?" "Where?" " "here'/ who're/who are? They're /they are)

I was more concerned at the two Sheffield wives being expected to use part of their money to contribute to the upkeep of the Moroccan wife.

I dont need to. Any thread about muslims you make a comparison to non muslims. You cant stand anyone seeing anything negative about a muslim. You are the most closed minded person i have ever had the misfortune to come across on a forum!
You didn't understand what ron posted did you? Any thread highlighting the behaviour of Muslims is exposing their shortcomings compared to the non Muslim population, pointing out that such a comparison is nonsensical when the non Muslim population behaves in the same way is hardly irrelevant is it? You're probably familiar with the expression 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'?

Just so you know, I was brought up a devout Christian, I've no particular interest in Islam (or any religious group), however there appears to be an obsession about negatively stereotyping Muslims here and some of the generalisations made about them I find extremely distasteful and I'll continue challenging them as long as I'm permitted to do so.

Thankfully i shall click the hide button so i dont have to read your drivel.

Well since my words were already falling on deaf ears, it's not likely to materially affect how I feel about my contributions.

:wave::wave::wave:

Edited by boyfriday

One warning and one only. If this thread descends into the usual trolling/bickering/abuse and insults then I will be issuing suspensions for all concerned.

More to the point. Most men I know cant handle one woman let alone 2 or more!

I pity the men with many wives. I envy the men with many shoes.

"Where" entitled to? ( "there?" "Where?" " "here'/ who're/who are? They're /they are)

I was more concerned at the two Sheffield wives being expected to use part of their money to contribute to the upkeep of the Moroccan wife.

you doing that selective answering technique again pt I wonder why :suspect: