Dog sitter / walker in Halfway area

Hi

Can anyone recommend a reliable and trustworthy dog walker /sitter in the S20 area of Sheffield please?

i use house and hounds. sue is very good and reliable. sends me a text when she has been. you can google her or find her on here

i use house and hounds. sue is very good and reliable. sends me a text when she has been. you can google her or find her on here

I didn't think that Sue walks them any more and only does feeds and sits?

i don't know about generally but she visits my dog once a week, plays with him and takes him for a walk. best to check with her i guess :)

Hiya i cover your area too, i run Walkies With Del & Pet Care Services, i have been up and running for just over a year, helenasq who owns animal crackers can give me a reference if needed, please view my website http://www.del1284.wix.com/walkieswithdel and send me a private message if you wish to know any more info

thanks

del x

Hi, yes Del has covered work for myself and my customers have been very happy with her :)

Hi, yes Del has covered work for myself and my customers have been very happy with her :)

Thanks Helen :) x

I can recommend two folk if your stuck please pm you wont go wrong:)