How Long You Been Single?

Never heard of that person but Hal Hal, Michael Jordan or what ever you are called, stop trolling :hihi:

Oh, and there seems to be a stigma with being single as there is with mental health conditions, a shame!

I don't think there's a stigma to being single. If anything it's "how" you live when you're single. If you generally do what other people do nobody says a word. Lock yourself away with the interweb and a house full of cats might get you labelled a weirdo!

Never heard of that person but Hal Hal, Michael Jordan or what ever you are called, stop trolling :hihi:

Oh, and there seems to be a stigma with being single as there is with mental health conditions, a shame!

You are in bad books if you are single/unemployed/asian/not british/cant spell/ disagree with a mod/

its fine on here to troll and take micky out of anything and everything without thinking it might hurt others feeling

Happily single for over a decade now. I came to realise it's the state that suits me best, after being in relationships which left me feeling more sad, anxious and lonely than I've ever felt on my own.

It's a strange thing but for a while I envied my peers who were getting married and having families.

Then suddenly there was a turn-round, and the mums were envying me my single state.

Does being widowed count as being 'single' If so I am, but not lonely, happy with my own company, good family and dogs!!

I wish I was single. No joke.

Have you try to kick your boyfriend out or you move out? no point in a relationship if you are not happy

Some single people want a partner and some people in a relationship miss being single.

I don't need companionship I cope really well on my own and that's why I know I must really like my current girlfriend as I am quite happy in a relationship.

I think you really have to happy with yourself before you can be happy with anyone else.

Well had one of those nights last night so was feeling a bit worthless and lonely.

I see others with people, my family having lasting relationships, kids, settling down.

I am not jealous but a bit envious at times and wonder when it is going to be my turn.

I am assisting in work related activities as well as various studies and social interests so I am trying.

I do see my sister stressed a lot with her 2 kids as well as my many cousins with their various issues.

And when I see them I always feel inadequate like nothing to talk about or have anything to offer

But suppose they see my situation in not having anyone to answer to and being free to do what I please.

Don't you think this thread answers that question? Welcome to Bedrocks world. :help:

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

If you're single then how long and how does it still effect you?

I am and have been single since 2008 and it never gets any easier!

Just a cold rocky road of loneliness, depression and bad luck on repeat.

Think yourself lucky, all wimmin are bloodsucking parasites and there to be used (which is ironic) as long as they're 25 that is.

(Thought I'd get that in for Fernand)

Personally been single for a while now but the occasional female relationship is a must. I can't see me changing that..or even wanting to.

Ask yourself the question bedrock..when you're attracted to a particular person, is that person equally attracted to you? If not, ask yourself why.

Edited by ronthenekred

If you're single then how long and how does it still effect you?

I am and have been single since 2008 and it never gets any easier!

Just a cold rocky road of loneliness, depression and bad luck on repeat.

What happened in 2008?