How Long You Been Single?

If you're single then how long and how does it still effect you?

I am and have been single since 2008 and it never gets any easier!

Just a cold rocky road of loneliness, depression and bad luck on repeat.

Edited by BEDROCK

All my life, siamese twins are still very rare

If you're single then how long and how does it still effect you?

I am and have been single since 2008 and it never gets any easier!

Just a cold rocky road of loneliness, depression and bad luck on repeat.

Out of curiosity...why do you start so many threads, especially when so many are seemingly pointless??

Out of curiosity...why do you start so many threads, especially when so many are seemingly pointless??

Don't you think this thread answers that question? Welcome to Bedrocks world. :help:

Classic understatement.

Don't you think this thread answers that question? Welcome to Bedrocks world. :help:

And all it would take for him to behave like the rest of you is a partner that would demand some of his time, too much spare time is not a good thing.

All my life. I'm used to it now.

Why denigrate the thread and/or Bedrock? If the thread doesn't interest you then scroll on by. If a thread gets no responses it will die (I've started a few of those)

He is trying to get some sympathy and we get people taking the Micky out of the poor kid. Why Dont mods delete the garbage that been posted?

I been single for a few years, life is hard when you have no job, no friends and only chat on forums and we get the trolls taking the Micky on here

Edited by owltillidie

I spent some lengthy time being single in my younger days but its a lot easier then, I prefer my life with a family much more, a friend of mine is single after a divorce and (on the surface) appears to be having a great time. :hihi:

He is trying to get some sympathy and we get people taking the Micky out of the poor kid. Why Dont mods delete the garbage that been posted?

I been single for a few years, life is hard when you have no job, no friends and only chat on forums and we get the trolls taking the Micky on here

OWLTILLIDIE is Bedders on another account, defending himself, and I claim my £5.00 book token for guessing correctly

All my life. I'm used to it now.

Why denigrate the thread and/or Bedrock? If the thread doesn't interest you then scroll on by. If a thread gets no responses it will die (I've started a few of those)

I agree with you Minimo - Bedrock seems to get a hard time on here from people, and if Sheffield Forum is one of his very few contacts people should try and be a bit more sympathetic.

To answer the question I'm single, and have been for 3 years. Sometimes I like my own company, sometimes I don't like it.

OWLTILLIDIE is Bedders on another account, defending himself, and I claim my £5.00 book token for guessing correctly

Never heard of that person but Hal Hal, Michael Jordan or what ever you are called, stop trolling :hihi:

Oh, and there seems to be a stigma with being single as there is with mental health conditions, a shame!