Post's removed why

Could a mod please tell me why three of my post's have been removed with no explanation. The post's are about my son wanting a job I put each one in the employment section. I thought it was ok as there are others wanting jobs in that section but only mine have been removed.

It could be because we no longer have an 'employment wanted' section?

We got rid of the section when it became clear that the section attracted lots of spam but didn't actually perform any function.

Could a mod please tell me why three of my post's have been removed with no explanation. The post's are about my son wanting a job I put each one in the employment section. I thought it was ok as there are others wanting jobs in that section but only mine have been removed.

stickie at top of page states clearly "do not post here if you are looking for work" i think this is to protect vulnerable people like your son from scammers.

Ok I understand that but it's only mine that have been removed why.

stickie at top of page states clearly "do not post here if you are looking for work" i think this is to protect vulnerable people like your son from scammers.

It's not rocket science is it!!

Because those were reported, we don't go looking for them we rely on people reporting them so if you see any looking for work type adverts please report them and we'll deal with them.

It's not rocket science is it!!

No your right it's not rocket science. But he put the post in business and employment and I can not see where it says you can't look for a job on there.

No your right it's not rocket science. But he put the post in business and employment and I can not see where it says you can't look for a job on there.

No, you're correct - it states that in the job vacancies section.

The only other posts that I can see looking for work however are from people with disabilities of some sort, looking more for advice about getting a job and where to look, rather than asking someone straight out to employ them. Does your son fall into that category?