Calling all past and present chihuahua owners for advice

My advice as a chihuahua owner is that they stay loyal to there owner and become rather clingy, mine crys whenever he's left alone, but really is devoted to you, they have a tendency to want to sleep in bed with you, they are easily scared,

Another thing is if they are not trained as pups they can take a dislike to young children,

Read into them before you get one,

Mine love my kids, its all about how you bring them up and how your children are around the dog. I have 3 kids and 4 chis

Your right it's all about training as a pup, mine was a rescue dog and we arnt sure what his upbringing was like, he's lovely but just has trust issues with the kids...

My two longhaired chi's are chalk and cheese, one is the most gentle loving little boy but his brother is grumpy, bad tempered, wont be toilet trained no matter how I've tried. the are from the same litter,both parent Crufts champions.I went to see them with both parents and bought them both same time from a well known reputable breeder.I have never treated one any different from the other,they both get the same attention. ,but Max has snapped at me numerous times he's quite agresive if I attempt to groom him, even putting his lead on is a trial. I have asked my vet,a dog trainer other chi owners, but all say he's just a nervous dog they are 8yrs old now and he's not improved at all. Any advice?