How many men - women would fall for the honey trap?

You believe in happy ever after love with no sexual desires for anyone else ever again. That's nice Bonzo. BREAKING NEWS! Men want sex with as many attractive women as possible for the least amount of time, money and hassle as possible. The more, THE BETTER! It’s got nothing to do with love or trust, we men are programmed bilogically to be this way, we are working as intended when we sleep with other women. It's nothing personal, just nature. It's what God wants and who are we to mess with the big man upstairs.

Lets say I'm married and deeply in love with my wife. We have 2 lovely children and live a wonderful life together. One day on my dinner hour a very hot 25 year old pushes all her business up in my face and says, me and you right now in that hotel across the road. Not only am I going to jump at the chance, but when I get home later, I'm taking my wife and kids out for a slap up meal and then Disneyland Paris at the weekend. WIN WIN WIN!

Maybe substitute the word "I" and buy yourself a new box of tissues.

You also might have heard of homosexuality,but I doubt it.

I should be so lucky to have time for another man, one lot of socks to wash is quite enough thanks

Here’s some wonderfully genuine advice to help all you ladies from wasting money on honey traps. Your husband is GUARANTEED to fail so stop being silly and stop wasting money setting up ridiculous honey trap tests he can’t possibly pass. You’d have to be quite stupid to believe that your husband is going to turn down an intimate no strings encounter with a hot sexy female in her 20’s, an encounter which he truly believes you won't ever find out about. If you really want peace of mind in your relationship, just do the dutiful thing as a good wife and turn a blind eye for gods sake. Is that really too much to ask! Your husband is never going to leave you because it would cost him too much in the divorce, so chill out, be happy he’s stuck between a rock and a hard place and let him have just one or two tiny pleasures in life. You owe him that much surely!

Speak for yourself mate, I have been married to the same woman for 45 years, and to quote Paul Newman speaking about his wife "why would I go out for a hamburger when I have a steak at home?"

Speak for yourself mate, I have been married to the same woman for 45 years, and to quote Paul Newman speaking about his wife "why would I go out for a hamburger when I have a steak at home?"

No, I'll speak for you too pal, I speak for ALL men. This is about physical attraction, not love. You are not more physically attracted to your wife who's over 45 than a 25 year old hottie. Please don't be ridiculous.

---------- Post added 23-09-2014 at 10:08 ----------

Maybe substitute the word "I" and buy yourself a new box of tissues. You also might have heard of homosexuality,but I doubt it.

I can't make any sense of your post. I don't understand what you mean.

How many men - women would fall for the honey trap?

Don't they prefer to be called transgender?

No, I'll speak for you too pal, I speak for ALL men. This is about physical attraction, not love. You are not more physically attracted to your wife who's over 45 than a 25 year old hottie. Please don't be ridiculous.

---------- Post added 23-09-2014 at 10:08 ----------

I can't make any sense of your post. I don't understand what you mean.

You arrogance is only topped by your stupidity. You demean men who have developed into human beings and who regard women as equals, colleagues friends as well as wives and lovers.

Some men prefer other men, some men sheep, some men prefer abstinence, some men have a fatherly protective attitude to women younger then themselves. Some young men prefer older women, older sheep, some prefer their car. (don't you watch late night TV?)

No "pal" you are wrong, ALL men do not share your testosterone fuelled, lads mag oriented pathetic priapic world. Some of us are different, some of us have lives.

Anyone setting it up and anyone falling for it deserve each other.

yep, there's the answer, we have a winner

Don't be a seperatist then

I'm not separatist. I know plenty of men. I know plenty of women. I know plenty of gay people of both genders, and I know a small number of transgendered people. it's these men-women he was asking about, that had me puzzled. I don't know any men-women, that I am aware of.

Don't they prefer to be called transgender?

I'm not sure. alchresearch. The transgendered people I know say "transgender", but do prefer to be known by the gender they ascribe to themselves, so those who identify as women, I describe, if not using their names, as "She" or "Her", those who identify as being male, are "he" or "Him".

so "Could you pass this book to *wilhelmina* please? " or "Could you pass this to her, please?" etc.

This is about physical attraction, not love. You are not more physically attracted to your wife who's over 45 than a 25 year old hottie. Please don't be ridiculous.

My gf and I have recently got intimate, she is 6 years younger than me; but in this short space of time, I am not interested in anyone else.

I seem to like women around my own age, is it just me?

You believe in happy ever after love with no sexual desires for anyone else ever again. That's nice Bonzo. BREAKING NEWS! Men want sex with as many attractive women as possible for the least amount of time, money and hassle as possible. The more, THE BETTER! It’s got nothing to do with love or trust, we men are programmed bilogically to be this way, we are working as intended when we sleep with other women. It's nothing personal, just nature. It's what God wants and who are we to mess with the big man upstairs.

Lets say I'm married and deeply in love with my wife. We have 2 lovely children and live a wonderful life together. One day on my dinner hour a very hot 25 year old pushes all her business up in my face and says, me and you right now in that hotel across the road. Not only am I going to jump at the chance, but when I get home later, I'm taking my wife and kids out for a slap up meal and then Disneyland Paris at the weekend. WIN WIN WIN!

I have more about myself than you do. If you can't resist a woman half your age when you're happily married, with kids?!? You're a prat and you deserve the divorce and a life of paying child maintenance without seeing your kids!

---------- Post added 23-09-2014 at 18:38 ----------

My gf and I have recently got intimate, she is 6 years younger than me; but in this short space of time, I am not interested in anyone else.

I seem to like women around my own age, is it just me?

No, it's not just you. Fernand is a troll. Can't believe how many times I fall for his s**t!

You then wake up, wipe the crust from your eyes and go change your underwear.

Edited by ronthenekred

You arrogance is only topped by your stupidity. You demean men who have developed into human beings and who regard women as equals, colleagues friends as well as wives and lovers.

Some men prefer other men, some men sheep, some men prefer abstinence, some men have a fatherly protective attitude to women younger then themselves. Some young men prefer older women, older sheep, some prefer their car. (don't you watch late night TV?)

No "pal" you are wrong, ALL men do not share your testosterone fuelled, lads mag oriented pathetic priapic world. Some of us are different, some of us have lives.

Alan, I agree with you but don't waste your energy - he's a troll.