Man city v Owls

Well, in defeat, be it 1-0 or 10-0, it is all about how you respond in the next match, will the confidence knock show in the performance or will will the team respond positively, only time will tell...

Even the Blades would love it if the Owls put 7 past Leeds but I personally cannot see it :hihi:

Guest sibon

I thought that we did well to keep them to seven. It could have been 4-0 by half time.

City were superb in that spell at the start of the second half.

I've had a good evening though. Well worth the money to see players of that quality.

You didn't go to bed then Alison?! Lol :hihi: Must have been a shock Hon.

Even the Blades would love it if the Owls put 7 past Leeds but I personally cannot see it :hihi:

Cardiff and Ipswich to play before that fixture:)

Heavier defeat than expected with our "cup" side against a lesser but still formidable City side, did well first half but the three quick goals and the red card for the hapless Zayette were our undoing, didn't really ever expect a win and its a pity we met them at this stage as an easy Cup run like uniteds might have seen us in with a shout, not going to let one game ruin whats been a great season, a win at Cardiff will quickly erase this one.

You didn't go to bed then Alison?! Lol :hihi: Must have been a shock Hon.

I did am on my phone. Didn't expect to see 7 ugh

Ah well off to bed for me,im up at 6.59am

I think the match highlights are about to come on BBC1 Gaz

Forget it, they have skipped past the first half.

Edited by Grappler

Cant decide if it was poor from us or class from them, and that was a very harsh red card, given the circumstances, but dems da rule I spose.

Cant decide if it was poor from us or class from them, and that was a very harsh red card, given the circumstances, but dems da rule I spose.

Bit of both looking at that Webbo, some nice goals from them but some poor marking from your lads on a few occasions.

To be honest, I was disappointed when the BBC only showed a few seconds of the first half, only showing a Man City attempt on goal. Never showed anything of SWFC attempts, but then again I suppose they want to cosy up to the Premiership teams.