Iphone 4s lost contacts

Hi,

I have lost all my contacts on my Iphone 4s. No idea how!!! I have tried syncing but to no joy.

Any ideas?:(

Thanks in advance

did you cloud them ? i don't know how but a friend of mine has icoulded my phone so if the phone dies I still have everything

Go into settings/iCloud. Make sure your signed in to iCloud and contacts is on. This should restore your contacts that may have automatically been backed up during a previous sync.

Just discovered my icloud backup is off.

Can I get everything from my itunes account on computer?

Try turning in on. A lot of people have had a similar problem and switching iCloud back up on has restored their contacts or most of them.

If that fails then you should be able to restore from a previous back up on iTunes. But if it's an old back up then everything put on your phone since that back up was made will be lost.

Dont know how I have done it but somehow got them back :confused:

Thank you very much for all your help:thumbsup:

In fact, there are two ways for you to recover your lost contacts from iPhone. First, you can use iPhone Data Recovery to directly scan and recover contacts from your iPhone. Second, if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your lost contacts by extracting your iTunes backup file.

Meanwhile, there is also a thing you should pay attention: Turn off your iPhone and don't use it untill you find those contacts , and don't sync your iPhone with iTunes, avoiding iTunes backup being updated.

Edited by CoralFay