The Owls Win and the Blades Ermmmm

Thought you were MASSIVE and from all the owls predictions on here you are going to beat them so no shock

No Owls expect us to beat Man City ....its a money raiser no more that that

Alison thinks you will win 2-0 and Corky thinks you will draw 1-1 and win on Pens ...Think Alan58 had you down for a win as well mate

A fair few i know are feeling pretty confident...

We were in for a good hiding on the 1st Feb 1961, some hiding Man U 2 - 7 Owls.

One does not judge a season on one defeat, ! one judges the season in May !!

As a supporter one supports the club through think and thin, perhaps when you have stoped laughing, you will remind the 11,000 part time, tight wads that turned up yesterday, on a cheap day, in the middle of a good run, what real support involves!"

now theres no reason why you cant enjoy your weekend, nor why you cant give out a little stick, but you will also note , as the forum has proved many times, local football involves swings and roundabouts.... lets hope you stay around :) lets also hope those 11,000 turn up for your next home game too eh?

lol still laughing, sheff utd do those sort of offers almost weekly, when i used to work there, they were always having kids for a quid, and bogof deals, but meh i had my fun onwards and upwards.

lol still laughing, sheff utd do those sort of offers almost weekly, when i used to work there, they were always having kids for a quid, and bogof deals, but meh i had my fun onwards and upwards.

No they dont :) (almost every week ?) dont think we have had any so far this season either :)

The Owls have had several already this season , matey no one is against such offers , its or was the Owls like Titanic that had regular digs at United in previous seasons when they tried the deals.

No one can dispute the latest Owls deal worked !! 10000 home fans up on the previous game!!!!

Will these part timers be back , next match ? thats the real test of the deal.

We were in for a good hiding on the 1st Feb 1961, some hiding Man U 2 - 7 Owls.

Remember Alfreton were in for a good hiding last year as well Al ...

Oh nobody remembers that one :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Remember Alfreton were in for a good hiding last year as well Al ...

Oh nobody remembers that one :hihi::hihi::hihi:

That's so last year CB, its all about the big boys these days, oh hang on.

(Tin hat and flak jacket wi nowt but 2 fingers up :hihi:)

Guest sibon

That's up to the club really. They found out that price is an important factor in attracting a bigger walk up.

They have listened to me at last and are offering family tickets for Watford :)That's the right way to go. Fill those seats.

No they dont :) (almost every week ?) dont think we have had any so far this season either :)

The Owls have had several already this season , matey no one is against such offers , its or was the Owls like Titanic that had regular digs at United in previous seasons when they tried the deals.

No one can dispute the latest Owls deal worked !! 10000 home fans up on the previous game!!!!

For "several" read two and one was a midweek cup game against pub league (the one that your in) opposition.

I think the deals that united did were at a time when mccabe couldn't sustain the wage bill hence the failure of them, another mistake by the "best chairman in football". :hihi::hihi:

Guest sibon
For "several" read two and one was a midweek cup game against pub league (the one that your in) opposition.

I think the deals that united did were at a time when mccabe couldn't sustain the wage bill hence the failure of them, another mistake by the "best chairman in football". :hihi::hihi:

The Reading game wasn't an offer, it was part of the pricing structure announced before the season.

We have two category C games priced at £10/£5. No offer. That's how much the match costs.

So. We've only done one offer this season.:)

I really would like us to see some sort of offer for games like Charlton, Watford, Cardiff & other small clubs that are quite a distance. Perhaps not £10/£5, but maybe £20/£10.

Next up is Cardiff and Ipswich.

These opening fixtures haven't been kind have they! We really could do with a home game against the likes of Blackpool, Rovrum, Hudds.....