The Owls Win and the Blades Ermmmm

Nervy, Webby and Sibon - that's what I wrote "However we have been 'robbed' enough this season so I am really happy with the 3 points." Thought our passing was sloppy today and seen us play much better and lose. Can't be unhappy with a win :) Still a tad inebriated so not saying much more tonight. Bed calling.

Oh by the way - Gazza is a true OWL - spotted me and my daughter in law in the Kop from the North Stand today! Lol.

new glasses?

lol

No wonder Nigel was trying to get a centre half from the Championship during the last days of the transfer window. Forget the striker, Davies scored his third in a week and McNulty's hard work paid off, but letting five in is unforgivable. This should be a wake call for the back four and the midfield. Terry Kennedy being out for most of the season is looking worse and worse for us.

Glad common sense prevailed for once and I did not make the six hour round trrip and pay 27 quid for that, come on Blades, wake up call!!!

Nervy, Webby and Sibon - that's what I wrote "However we have been 'robbed' enough this season so I am really happy with the 3 points." Thought our passing was sloppy today and seen us play much better and lose. Can't be unhappy with a win :) Still a tad inebriated so not saying much more tonight. Bed calling.

Oh by the way - Gazza is a true OWL - spotted me and my daughter in law in the Kop from the North Stand today! Lol.

It wasnt that hard really,considering it was 4.15 and everybody else was sat watching the match,then these two woman come staggering up the kop steps:hihi::hihi:

I told you, we had to wait so long for the Ladies queue to go down - as we didn't want to miss any of the game we watched the first ten minutes of the second half from the steps - and have less you! We were up those steps like a pair of gazelles! Staggering - indeed - I do not stagger - when I do get to that stage (which wasn't until much later) - I get carried!!:hihi::hihi:

Edited by potlegs

I told you, we had to wait so long for the Ladies queue to go down - as we didn't want to miss any of the game we watched the first ten minutes of the second half from the steps - and have less you! We were up those steps like a pair of gazelles! Staggering - indeed - I do not stagger - when I do get to that stage (which wasn't until much later) - I get carried!!:hihi::hihi:

Joking aside,you did fly up them steps,i was well impressed:thumbsup:

The Owls have conceded 4 goals in the League so far, then Blades concede 5 in one game :hihi:

Thanks Gazza, been trying to get back some semblance of fitness lately and I didn't need gas 'n' air when we got back to our seats so something is working! ;)

As men say when they're being amusing "Why let the truth get in the way of a good story though?":hihi:

Just to let you all know, yesterday castleboy came and introduced himself. I can assure you he is not Lestat, Aaron or any other old poster under a new pseudonym. I believe him 100% that he joined the forum for the first time under this name.

The Owls have conceded 4 goals in the League so far, then Blades concede 5 in one game :hihi:

And man utd:hihi:

I remember one season Wednesday let 6 in in one game and 8 in another. It was aeons ago though when Wednesday was usually in the top flight. I did have a program from that season but i cant see the date so ill have to get it carbon dated or something but yeah, dont be too smug cos Wednesday have had their shockers.

Thanks Gazza, been trying to get back some semblance of fitness lately and I didn't need gas 'n' air when we got back to our seats so something is working! ;)

As men say when they're being amusing "Why let the truth get in the way of a good story though?":hihi:

Just to let you all know, yesterday castleboy came and introduced himself. I can assure you he is not Lestat, Aaron or any other old poster under a new pseudonym. I believe him 100% that he joined the forum for the first time under this name.

Just out of interest, is his name George?

I remember one season Wednesday let 6 in in one game and 8 in another. It was aeons ago though when Wednesday was usually in the top flight. I did have a program from that season but i cant see the date so ill have to get it carbon dated or something but yeah, dont be too smug cos Wednesday have had their shockers.

& I can remember only last season when we put 6 past Lxxds utd 5 past Reading then 4 past Birmingham ho happy days the futures bright in blue & white ;)

Edited by owl.66

hahahahaha, sorry cant comment on game just cant stop laughing at POUNDSWORTHS avatar after yesterdays results.....