Mass shootings in America

3 minutes ago, Sierra said:

I was answering someone else's glib comment about "hot sauce."  It's really enchilada sauce, but I imagine to an Englishman they're essentially the same thing. 

What comment could I possibly make that would make one iota of difference in this discussion? Some of you are having such fun.

I suppose all I will say is maybe figure out where El Paso is, and maybe read up on the history of the area.  And life on the border in general.  And please don't buy anything by El Paso. That stuff really is awful.

You could say something to distance from your carcrash of a country.

18 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Personally, I make it a point to stay out of malls and Walmart in general, (especially Walmart) but I realize people who live in some areas may have no stores where they live so they're stuck. People cross the border (both ways) to shop. 

Meh. Talk is cheap. You worry about yourself.  Also, no one buys your phony baloney caring and concern.  You have shown plenty of nastiness and ill will towards your fellow forum members, including me, to the point where no one believes you are any sort of a nice person. 

No one owes you ANYTHING.  I am spending the rest of the day with the people I love, doing things we enjoy. I suggest you do the same. Or go to bed, it's after 10 already where you are.

12 hours ago, Halibut said:

Says the person living in UK 🤣

Just now, Branyy said:

Says the person living in UK 🤣

Sadly Branyy the words and deeds of the scumlord affect the whole planet.

12 hours ago, Halibut said:

Are you the sort of person  who demands that Muslims distance themselves from their "carcrash" of a religion every time something bad happens that has nothing to do with them?

Or do you have double standards?

1 minute ago, Halibut said:

Sadly Branyy the words and deeds of the scumlord affect the whole planet.

Did you just refer to a country as scum?

9 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Did you just refer to a country as scum?

Did I refer to a country as scum? No, of course not. America is a great country. The president is a scumbag. Obviously.

2 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Did I refer to a country as scum? No, of course not. America is a great country. The president is a scumbag. Obviously.

Didn't you call me out on another thread for calling someone a rat?  Pretty hyportical of you

13 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Are you the sort of person  who demands that Muslims distance themselves from their "carcrash" of a religion every time something bad happens that has nothing to do with them?

Or do you have double standards?

Can you answer the above please?

25 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

No. Of course not. The poster I asked that of is a long established poster with a lengthy history of not criticising her scumbag president. It was an entirely legitimate suggestion.

2 minutes ago, Halibut said:

No. Of course not. The poster I asked that of is a long established poster with a lengthy history of not criticising her scumbag president. It was an entirely legitimate suggestion.

No it isnt.  It reveals your double standards.

Able to call people you don't like (opposite to you politically) scum, but call me out for calling someone I don't like a rat.

Happy to demand Americans distance themselves from America for things other Americans have done.  Not happy to demand Muslims distance themselves from Islam for things other Muslims have done.

The fact that the poster does not voice the same opinion of their president as you do does not make this acceptable.

2 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

No it isnt.  It reveals your double standards.

Able to call people you don't like (opposite to you politically) scum, but call me out for calling someone I don't like a rat.

Happy to demand Americans distance themselves from America for things other Americans have done.  Not happy to demand Muslims distance themselves from Islam for things other Muslims have done.

The fact that the poster does not voice the same opinion of their president as you do does not make this acceptable.

Are you claiming the president isn't a scumbag?

10 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Are you claiming the president isn't a scumbag?

You are ignoring the issue.

My claim is that you are guilty of double standards and hypocrisy. 

You asking the poster to distance themselves from their country because an unrelated fellow countryman did something bad.

That is appalling behaviour.  You are the same as someone who demands innocent Muslims do the same.  You criticise Tommy Robinson but you are very similar to him.

13 hours ago, Halibut said:

1 hour ago, Halibut said: