Gordon Brown to be Leader of Labour?

Ok, don't jump on me. As this is merely a discussion. I've always liked Brown and thought he could have done a decent job over time.

Because of the Scottish vote, I'm told he did some great speeches and people could finally see his passion and his personality. (although I didn't see them)

Do you think he's should return as the new Labour leader? The one(s) we have at the moment do nothing for me.

Discuss.

Guest sibon

You are a very bad man, Jon :D

Guest sibon
He's certainly come out of the woodwork recently.

Jon, or Gordon?

Jon, or Gordon?

That's what I was asking!! :hihi:

How do you know I'm not Gordon, pitching my old job back :confused:

No. We're still cleaning up the mess he left us with.

Having said that, there's more to him than Milibland but then, there's more to a snail than him.

I'm no longer a Tory but I believe the coalition has this country headed in the right direction; why let Brown undo all the hard work (again)?

I can't see him returning as leader, but I can see him either taking a post in a future Labour government, or possibly being elected as leader of the Labour Party in Scotland.

Ok, don't jump on me. As this is merely a discussion. I've always liked Brown and thought he could have done a decent job over time.

Because of the Scottish vote, I'm told he did some great speeches and people could finally see his passion and his personality. (although I didn't see them)

Do you think he's should return as the new Labour leader? The one(s) we have at the moment do nothing for me.

Discuss.

Golden Brown is very much respected in some circles north of the border. I am sure they can give him a job up there :)

I can't see him returning as leader, but I can see him either taking a post in a future Labour government, or possibly being elected as leader of the Labour Party in Scotland.
Like, Chancellor of the Exchequer, perhaps? :twisted::D

Like, Chancellor of the Exchequer, perhaps? :twisted::D

I was thinking more like Secretary of State for Scotland, if such a position will still exist in this brave new world.

I think him reappearing in the Scottish Labour Party is much more likely though.

Alternatively, he might be quite happy where he is. He could well have come back into public view over the last couple of weeks with great reluctance due to what he saw as a grave national emergency.

I've always liked Brown and thought he could have done a decent job over time.

because he has such a proven track record of doing such an awesome job??

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Brown should be the Mp for the Isle of Sky, in other words well out of the way, he is the reason why the Posh Public schoolboy Twits are in power making a complete mess of this country. :gag: