2 Lancasters Over Derwent THIS Sunday 21st

Fantastic day. Parked at the ladybower inn. Walked down the right hand side opposite Fairholmes.

Brill spot just after the dam. Got some great pics.

Absolutely spinetingling sight.

Great day out. Got the bus out, watched from Lead Hill above Ashopton. Then avoided the traffic by running 15 miles home via Stanage, Burbage Edge

Did anyone get any photos or videos? I wouldn't mind having a look!

Here you go, the ones I took today

Superb, thanks. Canadian Lanc flew over our house on its way in a few weeks back. Makes your heart jump.

Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

This is why I didn't take a camera myself. I wanted to experience the flypast directly and not through a viewfinder or on the back of a phone and I realised plenty of others would post far better photos than I could ever take myself.

Superb photos rinty, but you have the captions for the Spitfire and Hurricane the wrong way round.:P

In fact the Daily Mail have the best pictures and video, but I suppose they would as their worldview very much centres on the Dambusters -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2764391/World-s-two-airworthy-Lancaster-Bombers-fly-Dambusters-raid-site.html

You would have thought the DM would have filmed a He111 or Ju88, which would be more their line

Got caught in the traffic for this. No warning signs, no police. Idiots parking anywhere on the road causing gridlock. A57 is a key road and organisers shouldn't be allowed to cause such chaos.