I want to learn to speak Farsi

I seem to recall it's actually 'Persian' (in english anyway); 'Farsi' being the anglicised spelling of the persian word for the language.

In the same way we call the language "German" whereas the word for it in the german language is "Deutsch"

[/pedant]

Actually We introduce ourselves as "Iranian" or "Persian" but the language we speak is just called "Farsi"

Hi

I am Iranian and I speak Farsi as a first language.I,m living in Sheffield 6 months.already I can speak English (not professional) but I'm pleased to speak English native :)

Hello, I am from Iran and I am interested in learning English. Do you still want to learn Farsi? I would like to exchange language lessons. Please email me if you would like to meet up. My email address is shoaib_mohammadi@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you, Shoaib.

Hi, I'm an English person who would like to learn to speak Farsi. Any ideas how I can do this in Sheffield? It's difficult for me to make regular commitments so something informal would be ideal - if a Farsi speaker would like to improve their English I'd be happy to make it a two-way thing. Please let me know if you have any helpful ideas.

thanks

Hi mate. I live in London. Please phone me. I'm from Iran.

Hi mate. I live in London. Please phone me. I'm from Iran.

The OP posted this over two years ago... I imagine they've got it sorted by now.

The OP posted this over two years ago... I imagine they've got it sorted by now.

Probably so; but others also want to learn too.

Probably so; but others also want to learn too.

With the ease these says of setting up a premium rate 'personal' phone number (beginning in 07) I would be wary of a first time poster openly posting their mobile number.

Hi bob.

I'm muhammad fazlollahi my native language is farsi and i can help you.

Myrdsuser(at)gmail(dot)com

---------- Post added 17-09-2018 at 17:08 ----------

Hi bob.

I'm muhammad and my native language is farsi.

I can help you.

---------- Post added 17-09-2018 at 19:25 ----------

Hi bob i can teach you

Hmmm I wonder.