Has Mr Whoosh ceased trading?

Hi, I've had my bin cleaned by Mr Whoosh for a couple of years now. I paid them up front in May for a whole years cleaning. Not seen them since! Left answer phone message and two emails but no one has replied. Does anybody know if this company has ceased trading? Feel well and truly ripped off! Thanks.

Hi, I've had my bin cleaned by Mr Whoosh for a couple of years now. I paid them up front in May for a whole years cleaning. Not seen them since! Left answer phone message and two emails but no one has replied. Does anybody know if this company has ceased trading? Feel well and truly ripped off! Thanks.

Nope ... as hard as I try, I can think of no reason whatsoever as to why he may be called Mr.Whoosh, not a clue ... unless of course, he's joined forces with Mr.Skedaddle and his take-away money laundering service? :huh:

Nope ... as hard as I try, I can think of no reason whatsoever as to why he may be called Mr.Whoosh, not a clue ... unless of course, he's joined forces with Mr.Skedaddle and his take-away money laundering service? :huh:

... so it went over your head then? ;)

I paid in advance too. I'll see if they come this month.

No, unless there are two or more Mr Whooshes I don't think you've got a problem. I've got a yearly subscription - to be fair, they have missed a month now and then and are a bit hit and miss, but by coincidence they have just come and cleaned my bin today. My Mr Whoosh has a Derby phone number, does this sound about right to you?

Why on earth would you pay for a year of bin cleaning in advance???

You get a discount

Not had a problem with them before. You get 13 cleans for price of 12 if you pay in advance. The number is a Derby number. Just left another voice message and a text too. :(

They are still in business......and me .....and my mother.....have both had issues. Only come half the time and now won't come at all because we refuse to pay for another year, even though we only had about 8 cleans in the previous year and they owe us some bin cleans. One bin cleaner was very rude to my mother, too, which doesn't help matters. Avoid this company like the plague. Shame, I could do with a bin cleaner. I like having a sweet-smelling bin!

To pay up front for this kind of service just to save a bit of money seems crazy to me. They could stop coming at any time and you wouldn't see a penny of your money back. But they do say that a fool and his money are easily parted.

To pay up front for this kind of service just to save a bit of money seems crazy to me. They could stop coming at any time and you wouldn't see a penny of your money back. But they do say that a fool and his money are easily parted.

:huh:how does the fool get his money in the first place?