Which garage corrects paintwork on car?

Red corsa going pink. Typical of old corsas. Im using autogylm super resin polish and it does an ok job but not brilliant. Still pale red in patches. Can you recommend anywhere and prices? Thanks

How old is the corsa ? If not too old take it back to vauxhall dealer?try pentagon of the sheffield parkway they have a great bodyshop?

I've been looking for the same for my car! I've found one that I'm going to call tomorrow called clean detail. Have a look at their website. I'm sure it showed a pic of a red Corsa before and after!

its ok polishing it but .... you have to remove the oxidisation from the paint (what turns it pink) before you wax it , give it a REALLY good wash with hot soapy water the get some cutting compound (a little like t-cut but better and what is used in the bodyshop) you need to go over the paintwork with that and the old elbow grease and buff off with a nice soft cloth ( unless you have a buffer), then you go over with the polish

How old is the corsa ? If not too old take it back to vauxhall dealer?try pentagon of the sheffield parkway they have a great bodyshop��

Old LOL

Im using these in this order:

AUTOGYLM SUPER RESIN POLISH

AUTOGYLM GLOSS PROTECTION

Just been doing a bit of research and think I might try adding in the AUTOGYLM PAINT RENOVATOR before i polish it. Im happy with AG's products so hoping that does the job.

---------- Post added 14-09-2014 at 19:48 ----------

its ok polishing it but .... you have to remove the oxidisation from the paint (what turns it pink) before you wax it , give it a REALLY good wash with hot soapy water the get some cutting compound (a little like t-cut but better and what is used in the bodyshop) you need to go over the paintwork with that and the old elbow grease and buff off with a nice soft cloth ( unless you have a buffer), then you go over with the polish

I dont want to use a hand machine as with no experience I could use to much pressure and ruin in. The AG paint renovator has something to break through the oxidisation and doesnt have bad rep like tcut does.

---------- Post added 14-09-2014 at 19:53 ----------

I've been looking for the same for my car! I've found one that I'm going to call tomorrow called clean detail. Have a look at their website. I'm sure it showed a pic of a red Corsa before and after!

Try autogylm first if you want to save money. With just the super resin polish today its made a big difference.

Edited by Chazndave

I've tried all sorts on mine but think it's beyond that lol! Don't get me wrong, it makes the bodywork look better, but I need scratches etc filling in & shop bought products aren't cutting it! Glad it's worked for u tho :)

I've tried all sorts on mine but think it's beyond that lol! Don't get me wrong, it makes the bodywork look better, but I need scratches etc filling in & shop bought products aren't cutting it! Glad it's worked for u tho :)

Well not sure its worked but looks ok, at the end of the day its a 2002 corsa with 118,000 miles on it so dont want to spend a fortune lol

Try a car detailing company. They may be able to sort it for you.

I did my old red VW with T cut then a good wash and wax came up like New. It was about 15 years go though do they till have T cut ? I now have a fiesta with metallic finish but it scratches really easily no where near as good a paint job as the old VW.