Has anybody seen the Neil Morrissey programme on BBC3?

im shocked after watching the program this morning offa my sky+

im stuck halfway between thinking that its a fake staged by the BBC and that its real and amazing.

I would like other people opinions.

The part of the show where you see the cream working could be made using computer video editing tools but looked very real and they had many a celebrity to back it up. It just seemed a bit like a good drama from the bbc more than a exposee. My brain is not going to be able to turn off today thinking about this.

If its all true i feel so sorry for him as he lost alot but im really struggling to believe. Ive searched the web and found nothing referring to it except for the program listing on the bbc website.

If its true im gonna get my tub or "the essence" even tho it contains pee, very impressive program either way.

the ZC

Can I make a couple of suggestions?

It would be useful to have the title of the programme.

Also, can you give a little more detail about whatever it is your querying? All I could work out from the above was that it was something to do with cream?

I was gonna post this the other day , i dont think its real but who knows stranger things have happened !!!!

i thought it was real at first,but i think it was all just a big joke really.some tell tale signs for me were some seemed to be acting,and then at the end of the programme it said a screamer productions.its all a crank yanker.

i saw it too and i'm quite sure its a hoax - terrible special effects showing phillipa forresters wrinkles disappear before the camera, staged reactions when the lab was broken into, using jane seymours greenhouse to grow the plant as the climate in malibu was perfect etc etc. :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: I wish i'd watched the family that walk on all fours as that was on at the same time and looked much more interesting

April fools :hihi:

this comes from the bbc who managed to persuade ppl spaghetti grew on trees in switzerland!!!(in the late '50s). Some more April fools hoaxs on the link below :P

http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_fools

lol that program had me going thats for sure right until it went over the top in last 20mins.

:o i know im am totally baffled but it cant be fake as he really was on bcc news a few months back talking about it :huh: but some bits seemed so stagged or just like wtf but around that loreal brought out the face lift stuff :confused:

I must say, I fell for that hook line and sinker! :huh: I even shed a little tear at the end because it was so heart wrenching.

I came to search the internet.. to actually see if he'd succeeded in getting his product out (and buy some!) and thankfully I was directed to here, meaning that I don't make an April fool out of myself...

What a brilliant program. That was so unbelievabley fooling:hihi:

I still can't actually believe it.

Well i think it went to over the top at the end which is when i relised it was a hoax. It all happend to quick and when he went back to jorden and everyone had fled. A good hoax i have to say and it does leave you thinking in the back of your mind that it could be true lol.

I just came online to find out more because I just couldn't work it out and cuz i only saw the last few minutes it really got me. I found a good review here.

on this site

thefridayproject.co.uk

I thought the camera work gave it away..though....try following the action that closely in real time!!!.anyway I think I was thrown by how convincing he was..or was it just because he was so different to his TV personna. mad that this is so fascinating..haven't we all got beds to go to? :D