Norton aerodrome driving centre

Hi all i remember years ago this site was used as a driving practice area and was wondering how many people would like to see it opened up as a community road safety and driver educational area with classrooms youth facilities, cafe,play area and gardens all making the area look better and offering part time jobs to locals

What a great idea. It really is. There could be something in that. Needs work, investment and the support of people actually going to it and using it.

Potentially a great idea.

Yes Sheffield8, one car set alight which was parked alongside another which took hold.

Do you have any info?

No I'm afraid not sorry, I just saw the burning car as I drove past on my way to work. I thought it was a bit odd for the vandals to be out at that time in the morning if it was arson. The little darlings obviously have nothing better to do with their lives :loopy::loopy:

Hey

How many people know its back open as a Under17's driving area? I went there to ask for help becoming a driving instructor 3 months ago and now I'm there every weekend helping out onsite and getting help. The site reopened over a year ago by Safety1st Driving Academy.

I think if anyone wants information, if you message me so the moderaters dont get annoyed with me - this was really just a post saying its back open.