Eten Cafe Bookings for now and Xmas, gluten free Xmas meal 13th Dec

We now have our full Christmas menu up that will be available throughout December for all customers. We are all also taking booking for Christmas meals, parties, meetings etc. Google Eten and we will be the first option. We are beside Sheffield Cathedral. Our food is locally sourced and cooked to order so we can cater for any dietary needs. We can cater for parties of up to 100 people across 3 areas or 45 seated in our function room that can be hired for your sole use.

Please give us a try.

Thanks

Eten Cafe

Went for lunch a couple of weeks ago. The food was great I have to say.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Glad you enjoyed it. Please come and see us again.

Eten Cafe

Glad you enjoyed it. Please come and see us again.

Eten Cafe

I'm sure I will. Only slight criticism would be that you could do with more staff as we had a bit of a delay to order and then to pay but the food was very good. Decent price too and convenient for my work.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Thanks for the feedback Moosey.

We do try to judge the amount of staff we need but we do have a very unpredictable flow of customers. It is only a couple of days ago that we were told we had too many staff. We will keep monitoring it and see if we can't get it right for our customers. Please do tell us your thoughts on this as and when you do pop in again.

Regards

Eten Cafe

Have mentioned it before but Eten Cafe is taking bookings now for Christmas. There is a full menu on their website here http://www.etensheffield.co.uk/christmas-menu/ Also having a totally Gluten Free Christmas meal/do on Saturday the 13th of December, menu coming shortly. Call for details on 0114 273 0658.