Forwarding threads via email?

I used to be able to forward a thread by email to someone via the drop down list under thread tools. I recently tried to do this again but got the message that it doesn't exist.....is this correct or is it me (again) :roll:

If I look at the 'thread tools menu at the top of this thread I can see an "email this page" option.

However clicking on it got a

404: Sorry that page doesn't exist on our site!

Sorry but the page you were looking for cannot be found.

So I guess the feature has been removed, I'll send a message to Geoff & medusa to see if this is deliberate or a slip of the finger Edited by esme
Capitals!

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'll report back when Geoff has had a chance to investigate.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, we've had to temporarily disable that feature due to spam.

To avoid confusion, we have also removed the link from the thread tools drop-down menu.

Yes I will and have used that method...just wondered why something that WAS there suddenly WASN'T......:)