MISSING brown spotted Bengal cat in Fulwood - Now Home

Very much loved pet Bengal cat called Floyd, last seen 3 nights ago, leaving our home in Fulwood. Very unusual for him even to be away for one night. 8 year old neutered male, no collar but microchipped. Responds to the name Floyd or temptations of raw meat/fish. CASH REWARD if found due to the deep sadness felt by three generations of family that have loved him since he was a kitten, including a little girl. Please help - he is new to the great outdoors the last few months, having previously been a house cat. We are all missing him dreadfully and just want to know he is safe. Any sightings would be very gratefully appreciated.

paws crossed he gets back home soon - when our bungel escaped (twice) he stayed pretty close - despite his fierce reputation, he isa big wuss really. Check all local sheds and garages, anywhere he might have snuck in, if he's anyhting like ours he'll have a very distinctive YOWL you should hear him a mile away. Put up lots of posters (I'm sure you already have) and keep patrolling the area - take a pack or jar of treats and rattle them if he's used to that -we taught all ours very early on to recognise the sound, in case any got out. I really hope you get him back, they are utter nutters but such characters!

As katkin says, make noise and if Floyd is still out there the chances are he'll answer you. It will maximise your chances of him hearing you and you hearing him if you go out in the wee small hours.

Of course, it's quite possible that either something bad has happened or he's been picked up by someone else, with him being such a desirable breed. I sincerely hope that he is home safe and sound soon :)

Thank you Katkin and Medusa.

We've tried calling every couple of hours including overnight and looked in all obvious places. Fearing the worst.. either injured, dead or stolen. Desperately upset as he is the most affectionate homely cat ever despite the breed. Used to sleep on my bed every night. Posters soon to go up..

Don't lose heart - we've had this with at least 4 of our cats including one we'd literally just adopted who was not at all familiar with the neighbourhood - he was missing a fortnight and turned out to be only across the road in the back garden, hiding because he was scared of everyone and everything- but the posters DID help and thankfully someone thought they'd seen him.

Ditto our ginger Moggie who went missing for 2 weeks and turned out he was in a cellar a couple of houses up, and even though the students there had been down in he cellar several times, he did not make his presence known for ages, so seriously, ask neighbours nicely to check their little used spare rooms, attics, cellars and sheds, he may well be hunkered down keeping out of sight. Fingers and paws crossed, keep up posted.

Just the positive note I needed Katkin. Such a horribly bleak time not knowing if he is safe or not.. Will be doing the rounds of all the neighbours - or indeed anyone in a 1 mile radius - in the desperate hope someone spots him. Thank you. Here's hoping he's safe, sound, warm and dry somewhere, just waiting to be found..

ack in April my Bengal cross went missing, previously a housecat

. Thanks to the lovely people on here and posters, a month later I got her back safe and well ,so

don't give up hope xx

Please keep us posted?

Do you have a photo of him?

Hope he comes home safe and sound real soon.

Hi Saffy, I do have a photo and a picture of a flyer.. but I'm struggling to work out how to load it on here? Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Still no sign of him. He will be missing his bed at night - He slept with me.. :(

you need to sign up to something like photobucket

I am amazed and so very VERY happy to announce that he is home safe after several nights missing. Skinnier and quieter but very much alive. Thank you so very much for all your help and positive vibes!